1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Tickets prices for Raiders home games average? High? Low?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by hard6, May 12, 2021.

1. hard6

hard6 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Never been to an NFL game, looking at tickets for LVR vs KC in November, $676 per ticket is normal for an NFL game? I know It will probably be high due to their opponent, but sheesh!

• Wow! Wow! x 1
  2. bdautch

bdautch VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm in for about $800 with fees for Bills-Saints on Thanksgiving, although I admittedly splurged on a 50 yard line club level seat. Other seats weren't much less, though, even for coffin corner. Tix seem to be pricey league-wide.

• Wow! Wow! x 1
  3. ronc

ronc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Raiders tickets will probably be expensive at least all season.

Here in Houston, the resale market will probably have tickets going for less than "face value" (or very close above it) for most games because they should go 0-17. In a "good season", the resale prices can easily be double or triple the "face value." I suspect that happens in many cities.

Raiders tickets are not as dependent on their record for now, since they are the "new kid in town" and this is the first chance for people to get in the new Stadium. I am just not sure how much they will move from the current prices...

4. hail2skins

hail2skins VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The schedule just came out, so of course people selling their seats on the secondary market are going to jack up their asking price for people who "just have to get" their tickets immediately. I think it's always good to wait if you can.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. bluesdude

bluesdude VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have never been to a pro football game myself but at those ticket prices, I will never be going to a game unless someone else pays my way.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Brando95

Brando95 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Vegas will be higher than league average I bet - because it's vegas, because it's a new stadium that sat empty for a year and they need to recoup, and because they're going to be in high demand from not only Raiders fans but from fans planning trips around their team playing there.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Headache 21

Headache 21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    since there were no fans last season the only thing to compare it to are the Golden Knights - and tickets for the Golden Knights have been way above league average since they debuted (and they play 41 home games vs. the 8 that the Raiders play).

The Raiders also have a very loyal nationwide fanbase. So, yea - it's going to be a very tough ticket.

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. bubbakitty

bubbakitty Doing retirement again and happily so....

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I looked before covid shut everything down last year and they were pricey at a minimum. As noted, nosebleeds were amazingly high in my opinion.
    As the stadium was being built one bartender said (?) a friend of his bought two seats in a particular section but not 2 particular seats as that was determined once all were spoken for in the section. Confusing but it was for the initial year.
    A “seat license” was required in the thousands of dollars for each seat. THEN you paid for the season tickets. The seat license could rise over time but upon abandoning your seats at some point in the future, your were refunded the seat license cost although the new season ticket holder might pay a lot more than that.
    Now, once covid set in I have not been able to converse much except texting. Thus I don’t know the status of the season ticket holder but I can see the reason for such prices i the second hand market. (Any locals able to verify / refute the “seat license “ aspect?).

9. jhpa

jhpa VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just paid $4k for 5 tickets to the Eagles game. (Including Stubhub fees). And these are upper deck corner seats.

I am flying in from Philly. I did not want to wait to make plane reservations or hotel. ( i booked the airfare on Wednesday when the schedule leaked. By Thursday the airfare had doubled. )

I probably could have waited a few months to buy the game tickets and maybe saved $500 or even $1000. But I am already committed to the airfare and hotels. This trip will cost me about $12 grand. . I do not want to be shut out.

I am thinking there will be a ton of Eagles fans heading out in late October.

• Wow! Wow! x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. bubbakitty

bubbakitty Doing retirement again and happily so....

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just wow!! Have a great time......!!

11. Catzilla

Catzilla VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    After I read your post I went and asked DH if he would pay $12 grand to take me to a Chiefs/Raiders game in LV. Without a moments hesitation the first words out of his mouth, Oh hell no, I'd buy me an 80" TV. He had a long list of stuff after that, starting with a big prime rib for the smoker. I'll consider myself lucky if I get the prime rib! LOL
    I bet the five of you are going to have an awesome time and I hope the Eagles kick their butt!

12. rooster42000

rooster42000 Brady, The Goat of all Goats. repeat LVI- #8

Trips to Las Vegas:
    • Love Love x 1
  13. jbee

jbee Low-Roller

We wanted to go to the first game of the season at home. Raven and Raiders fans here. But can't get the cost in our minds. Can't believe the cost of tickets.
    Did several games in Cali but not nearly at this price. Not all Vegas fans are wealthy.
    The 'experience' at the game is OK but we can follow the game much better at home. We can have great steaks and wine at home with friends for the cost of beer and hot dogs in stadium.
    Always hated to donate more money for the million dollar players and much more for the billion dollar owners.
    The 3 of us will watch from home.
    Go Ravens! Go Raiders!

• Like Like x 3
  14. jhpa

jhpa VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My son and I were in Vegas for the first Flyers game. Being so close to the super bowl win was great( not to mention being able to cash in a couple of long shot bets!). We has club level access and seats behind the bench. We had some great dinners and saw a show. One of the best memories of my life. ( and the Flyers won). I could have watched it at home and left a few thousand more in my estate when I die. But i do not regret what I did.

I agree that watching football on TV is better that watching it in person. I have the big screen and the beer fridge. But I decided long ago to indulge in memorable experiences. This will be one of them.

But no club level this time. Not for 5 people. I had to draw the line somewhere.

• Like Like x 3
  15. ffejry

ffejry #1 Bears Fan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Really want to see Bears vs Raiders but don't see it happening this year

• Like Like x 1
  16. midliferetired

midliferetired High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone check lately since the vax requirement? Prices seem high still. Stadium FAQ says no vax exceptions, no refunds. Sell your ticket. I might check gameday for Ravens and try to get in. Maybe for no more than $50?

17. TriggerMN

TriggerMN The Norwegian Hammer

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If anyone seriously thinks they will get any Raider home ticket for $50, I’ve got some great oceanside property in Minnesota I’d be happy to sell them.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  18. Catzilla

Catzilla VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think it costs $50 to park.:rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  19. EastCoastVegasFan!

EastCoastVegasFan! VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Absurdly high. I’m only guessing here, but I would assume the drink prices during a NFL game would be comparable to Hakkasan Night Club…. I considered going to the Skins vs Raiders in December. For a decent ticket, where I can actually see names on jerseys, it’s $1,250. No thanks.

January 8th - January 11th
    July 23rd - July 27th
  20. TableToddyy

TableToddyy High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas: