1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Tickets in advance?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by mamamk, May 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mamamk

mamamk Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I should have posted this earlier--we're leaving day after tomorrow!

We're planning on seeing Nathan Burton at Planet Ho on Sunday, Human Nature on Monday, and Jubilee on Tuesday. I've got the Vegas4Locals coupon for Nathan Burton, and I'm planning (hoping?) to get half price tickets on the day of the show for Human Nature and Jubilee. But it just occurred to me--do these shows sell out during the week? Should I be buying in advance? Any advice is appreciated! Hoping not to be disappointed..............

2. Steve in RI.

Steve in RI. Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Unless its a holiday or a busy convention, you should have no problem getting tickets for these shows. They most likely can be found at Tickets 4 Tonight, or sometimes you will find coupons in the many free magazines about town.

3. Tammy58

Tammy58 Frugal Slot Jockey

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Jubilee should have discounts everywhere. Not sure about Human Nature at the booths. If they are still running the sale, Human Nature was available on Travelzoo for 40% off. You can check the box that you will get them at will call. I bought mine off of this sale.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.