1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Table Games TI Weekday Morning Blackjack

Discussion in 'Table Games' started by DeadManHand, Apr 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Count de Monet

Count de Monet High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    TI has a 3:2 $5 double deck game as well as 3:2 $5 6 deck games during the morning hours with good rules. Not sure at what time they increase minimums to $10 for the rest of the day. Just played there earlier this week from around 9 to 11 am and it was a great time to enjoy some profitable low rolling play with my morning coffee. I doubt that they reduce the morning minimums to $5 on weekends but cannot confirm. Definitely the best rules I have found on the strip for the lowest minimum bet.

• Informative Informative x 4
  2. jingber05

jingber05 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    True and their hl room miniums are lower then mgm , bellagio and arias game and same rules. 6d s 17 dsa , surrender

3. mescalita

mescalita old and in the way...

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I love double deck - any idea how deeply they deal the DD game? Cut card or dealer dependent?

4. mikeyvegas1

mikeyvegas1 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The gaming sounds great there. Do they have good food options or does anyone know what they expect for comps compared to mlife?

Sons 21st birthday trip
    40th birthday
  5. jingber05

jingber05 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    T.I. has been great for a while,thank god (knock on wood) they havnt messed with their games rules.i know the DD penetration is about 50 % in the DD game in HL.

6. jingber05

jingber05 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    whats so good about DD? unless you count its meaningless you can't get on any runs

7. topcard

topcard Re-Open Vegas!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well, even if you don't "officially" count, it's hard to NOT notice when a segment of cards are dealt that are very light or very heavy on 10s & Aces.
    This will give any player a good indicator as to the likely mix of the next batch of cards...allowing them to adjust their bet accordingly.

Also - with only a maximum of 8 fives in the deck, when you see that 4+ of them are gone, you should up your bet at least a little, as the 5 is the only card that a dealer can hit to his 12 - 16 and make a hand. Reduce that probability, and his bust chances increase.

As an example, let's say he has a hard14, and there are no more 5s to hit.
    A-2 require him to hit again (and risk busting), and 8-9-10-J-Q-K bust him. He makes a hand with 4-6-7-8. That's an 8-to-4 ratio, in your favor....he is twice as likely to bust as he is to make a hand. Put the 5s in and it's 8-to-5... so, an extra 20% edge for the player, absent the 5s.

One more - with only 8 possible Aces, when you see that 4+ of those are gone, you should reduce your bet a little, as more Aces in the deck favors you more than the dealer... yes, blackjack odds are the same for both you & the dealer, but you win 3:2 versus his winning 1:1.

As a result, you do end up flat-betting more often ... so, a bit less exciting, perhaps, but far more predictable from hand-to-hand than any 6/8 deck shoe.

8. Kobra2848

Kobra2848 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We always visit TI every trip because of a Bling store my wife likes. I have never gambled there because I do not have a players card. I might have to give them a try on our next visit.

Mark

9. darrenfromindy

darrenfromindy Low-Roller

I'm a huge TI fan because of the good rules. I mostly play the h17 double deck game on the floor. Penetration is not good and they watch it like a hawk both from the pit and eye-in-the-sky. I would be very careful spreading with the count. The pit is very competent and can count, too!

Comped weeknight rooms start somewhere between a $25-$50 average which is very generous for the theo generated. If I had to guess, I'd say a $40 average would make the cut. Even low-rollers betting $15 will get cheap $40 weeknight rates with NO resort fee. This makes your out of pocket cost roughly $8 more than a CET comp where you have to pay the resort fee.

10. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Another vote for TI blackjack. I totally enjoy playing there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.