1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

This time next week The Sterling Brunch

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by dtmk66, May 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dtmk66

dtmk66 Welcome to Las Vegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This time next week you will have my unbiased opinion on The Sterling Brunch on my first visit there, we had planned on visiting last year but illness kept us away and many pictures to follow the meal. :feedme::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

2. rebirth

rebirth High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Will it be more expensive and busier since it's Mothers Day?

3. Srvanwyk

Srvanwyk Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ask for javier, we've had him all but 3 times and he is fantastic. Very friendly and excellent service. Doesn't seem to rush you like the other servers did.

4. queuetee

queuetee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Maybe I'll be sitting next to you as we also have reservations for Mothers' Day...but we have been many times in the past.

We've never felt rushed on any visit.

5. Hoofy7

Hoofy7 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had Sterling Brunch a little over a week ago and it's very good. The shrimp, lamb, prime rib ( though a tad salty), king crab, pork belly bacon, and champagne were all excellent. The caviar wasn't salty and the fresh cheese bread was amazing. The fresh shucked oysters were horrible. Terribly small and had pieces of shell in them. You definitely get to eat way more in quality food than you are paying for. Service is excellent. The fresh fruit and whipped cream are great to eat alongside the buttered seafood ( lobster tails, King crab, & Stone crab claws) as the blackberries especially cut through the butter to clear your palate. I'd go again for sure!

6. dtmk66

dtmk66 Welcome to Las Vegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am really looking forward to trying it out. :feedme:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.