1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Things are starting to look better....

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by wormhole, Jul 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wormhole

wormhole VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Due to tight finances, I have not been to Vegas in over a year and quit going to my local places earlier this year. Well, things are starting to look up. Hopefully, I can get back in the game (pun intended) in the next few months. I even got my digital camera running again for my next Vegas trip. It took looking it over with strong reading glasses to find a tiny reset button (it's rough getting old :) ). I discovered it wasn't working a few weeks ago during a discussion in the Vegas pics thread about a pic I had posted. I had to look at it to get its model number and saw it wasn't working.

• Like Like x 6
  2. Richard Alpert

Richard Alpert LOST

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good news, wormhole! :thumbsup:
    I'm sure your sense of humor has helped you get through this rough year or so!
    Your Bad joke of the day thread was at about 666 replies last time I checked. :wink2:

Get that camera in shape to document your walk to the Strat. It's the latest craze! :D

Best wishes and thanks again for sharing your news!

RICHARD

The Alperts Take Polo Towers!
    • Like Like x 1
  3. wormhole

wormhole VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A sense of humor definitely helps getting through rough times. I never expected that joke thread to take off the way it did.

Also, I do not want to buy another camera. Don't need any more bills.

4. Geogran

Geogran Whooo. Whooo.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yay! Not because you can't see a darn thing without a magnifier, but because I resemble that same problem :whistle:. Consider yourself lucky; I'm in the older than dirt category of needing magnifiers and a stylus to prevent too much fat finger action - which is why I hope @Sonya and team don't further downsize the script and icons on this board..:eek:

Hoping things continue to look up @wormhole and that we get to read about some Vegas shenanigans soon!!
    The Bad Jokes thread has taken on a life of its own :noangel:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. wormhole

wormhole VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am approaching the "older than dirt" category myself. I know I won't be walking the strip as much as I used to. Some recent health issues (partly to blame for the recent tight finances) has shortened my walking distances considerably (and to a lesser extent, walking speed).

6. Richard Alpert

Richard Alpert LOST

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi, Geogran!

RICHARD

The Alperts Take Polo Towers!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Dammit... Richard beat me to it. I was going to say:

Don't worry, @Geogran . I don't have plans to change the format of the board in the near future.

That said, I find that I'm getting to that age where reading on my phone is a challenge. I just got some readers just for my phone. :( I am looking at some tablets/pads, but I love the portability of the phone.

Glad to hear things are looking up, wormhole. Looking forward to seeing a countdown timer for you soon.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. wormhole

wormhole VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks. I wish I could put up one now. but that would be rushing things.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.