1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

The Walking Dead Chatter (possible spoilers)

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by Dan_Tanna, Oct 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dan_Tanna

Dan_Tanna Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The popular AMC series The Walking Dead resumes this Sunday. It last left off with a bad guy (Negan) about to bash the head of one of about 8 protagonist characters. Is LV taking odds on who gets whacked?

DT

2. badMag

badMag Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    wow that would be insane!!!! I would put my money on Maggie!

3. CaliMike

CaliMike “My home away from home”

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great minds think alike and outside the box. I would also place a bet on Maggie. Plus a bet on Michone (sp). I have said those 2 from the beginning. We will see this Sunday.

Can't come soon enough....
  4. Chicken Dinner

Chicken Dinner Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  5. WelshBlonde

WelshBlonde Wishing I was in Vegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Abraham and Glenn get it.

21 days in Paradise! 7 hotels and 3 weeks of fun!
    • Like Like x 1
  6. UKFanatic

UKFanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, because Vegas always offers lines on TV show cliffhangers. I am still waiting to cash my Maggie Simpson ticket

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Richard Alpert

Richard Alpert LOST

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm waiting to put some money on the Teletubbies battle royal.

I'll put $50 down on Tinky-Winky!

8. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd put my money on Abraham. But, if it's two people, as the internet has been speculating, it's probably Maggie first, then Glenn. If they want the internet to explode, it will be Daryl.

What's the line on whether or not we get to meet Shiva this week? I can't wait. I'm going to have to stay extra busy and distracted to make it to Sunday at 9pm.

9. WHU66

WHU66 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We don't find out until Monday in the UK.......could just be Ethan (?) the guy from Alexandria, that would be a 'shock' as no-one would care :whistle:

Annual Trip
    Hotel 2
  10. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Aaron. Robert Kirkman was on @ Midnight last week and the guy who plays Aaron was on doing impersonation voices for a segment and Kirkman said "Sorry I had Lucille kill you" or something like that, so no way it's going to be Aaron. I don't think he would have said that if it was him. But I've been wrong before. ;)

11. gotChopin

gotChopin Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow , I would like to be a part of this conversation everyone is having!

I should get into watching some TV. I haven't turned that thing on in ages.

12. DReynolds86

DReynolds86 Come On, You Blues!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone who's read the comics knows that Maggie isn't going anywhere.

• Like Like x 1
  13. BlueBellThunder

BlueBellThunder High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sometimes shows don't follow the book/comics. True Blood is one example. Whoever gets whacked we be upsetting regardless of how it is. I just hope it's not Daryl. Or Maggie or Glen. Or Michone. Or heaven forbid Rick. Maybe it'll be Carl. I wouldn't mind that to much. He can sometimes be a whiny little bitch. Can't wait till Sunday night.

14. meyers67

meyers67 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    During the beating, Negan says something like "taking it like a champ". That almost certainly means it's a dude. Odds are 70% Abraham 30% glen. It's possible that it's more than one person. How awesome would it be if he killed Abraham and then also killed rosita when she ran to his side?

New Years Eve in Vegas
    Great Gift Wrap Up
  15. UKFanatic

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't think they would off both of them because having just one die and the other survive leaves a lot of character development storytelling they could do. My guess is Abraham or Eugene. They both had send off moments in the last episode last season.

I know it's a bit off subject, but I still cannot believe the writers almost killed Carol instead of T-Dog in season 3. In retrospect, with the stories they have been able to tell with Carol, killing T-Dog was a no brainer. I kind of feel like they are running out of things to write for Eugene especially and for Abraham to a lesser extent as well

16. UKFanatic

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went to school many years ago with two producers on the show. If there really were lines in vegas for this, I would have called them months ago to find out and cash in :lock:

• Like Like x 2
  17. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    :haha: I'm assuming you'd have to cut them in as the NDA for the show is probably pretty strict on the spoilers.

Carol is my favorite. I didn't like her crisis of conscience last season. You're a bad-ass now, Carol. Own it. ;)

If they were going to do it without pissing off any fans, they could probably go with Rosita as her storyline seems to have fizzled. I don't think they will do that. It's going to hurt.

I think the only ones I don't want to imagine are Maggie, Rick and Daryl and we know Rick makes it so... about 49 more hours. :popcorn:

18. FullBoat

FullBoat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is why it sucks working nights. I'm just glad I have next week off so I can watch it when I get home.

19. BlueBellThunder

BlueBellThunder High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can we all agree that TWD is the best show on tv right now?

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Multifarious5

Multifarious5 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Rosita has been annoying for me since day one, which means, with my luck, she'll make the cut.

If Negan were going on pure strategy to hamstring Rick, Carl would be a logical solution. It would either take away Rick's fight totally, or turn him into a bezerker, either way, it'd make Rick lose all control...leave Rick with little to live for, and make him loose control in a setting where Negan has him isolated and trapped.

Yes, if the loss was Carl, Negan loses something to hold over Rick's head, but Negan seems like a "take em' down with the first punch" kind of guy, versus trading escalating blows, so going after Carl would fit. But I don't see that happening.

Unfortunately, I bet it's Glenn or Michone. (I really like both.) Daryl would fit, but he's a moneymaker for the show...it make a LOT of fans mad, to the point of not watching, unless it was done in a way that made Daryl a hero/martyr.

And yes, definitely one of the best shows on TV right now!!!!! Fear the Walking Dead has also stepped up...

Last edited: Oct 22, 2016
    Fingers crossed ..just need the time off work approved!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.