1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

THE UNDERAGE ADVENTURE TO VEGAS

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Absolutdrinker, Mar 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CastleCAT

CastleCAT Tourist

Enjoyed your TR. Funny when we took our 18 year old and his girlfriend to Vegas in July they didn't know what to do. They wanted to stay with us and be entertained. Finally about 1am we would ditch them and get to the craps table.

Some people are ready for Vegas and others are not, age has little to do with it.

CAT
    [​IMG]

2. Hunter

Hunter Tourist

Sounds like a story from my life... Ahhhh to be young again... (or at least younger). At 23 I feel old!

And he's right about the burger melt at the Grand Lux. That thing is GREAT.

3. CISCOKID

CISCOKID Tourist

few days ago cnn said a woman in florida was arrested for passing hiv to 200+.wow! :eek: :eek: all is quiet in vegas, vegas don`t want bad publicity. :eek:

[ March 12, 2003, 07:15 PM: Message edited by: CISCOKID ]

4. punkypete

punkypete Tourist

Abs,
    You proved as lot of us old timers wrong. Go figure. So glad your trip was such a success. Glad you were not interested in the $50 trick. That probably would be more dangerous than the fake ID. Speaking of which, that must be a great fake!!! [​IMG]

5. Absolutdrinker

Absolutdrinker Low-Roller

Pete,
    Its a pretty good fake, but considering i was only carded two times on the strip and once at la bayou, it almost seemed like they didnt care much.

I think i'll be back this summer
    =)

6. Absolutdrinker

just a bump
    cuz there might be part deux in 3 weeks

7. Lynne in the Falls

Lynne in the Falls Tourist

Loved your report. I was reading it out loud to my husband, and I said the same thing about you being so gutsy to get the help of Security to help you find your chip. You made us laugh. It sounds like you get around pretty well. My son is 23, and will be taking the same flight as you did from Toronto, on Feb.16th. Hope he doesn't have the wait you did at the airport. He & his friends are only going for four nights. That waiting eats up alot of gambling time.
    Thanks again for the report
    Lynne in the Falls ;)

8. Absolutdrinker

haha if he does fly on the 16th Lynne, i sure hope he hasnt booked his flight yet.. Jetsgo is offering 1 dollar flights there.. coupled with a 179 flight back, the total outta Toronto is about 280 or so.. I might go on the week of the 23rd for 4 nights, but since the dollar airfare is only offered on sunday morning (sat.night kinda) from 2am and throughout sunday, thats why u gotta jump on it. There's not much airfare specials this year.. so this is a needle in a haystack

Thanks for the kind words about the TR =)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.