1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

The Steakhouse at Circus Circus

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Shoftiel, May 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shoftiel

Shoftiel Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi guys,
    I have been thinking where to go for my solo lunch on my 30th birthday and I want a prime steak. I hear great thing about the steakhouse, here is my questions, can you charge your meals to any MGM Resort room?, silly question, but it isn't stated anywhere on their website, Do they serve prime cuts?

2. deansrobinson

deansrobinson VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When you say "solo lunch"...you do know that they don't open until four in the afternoon, so we're talking a 'late lunch', right?
    I'm pretty sure Mlife lets you 'charge to your room' across properties, assuming you are not using any sort of comp/coupon etc. attached to a unique property.

Last edited: May 3, 2016
  3. Shoftiel

Shoftiel Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry meant to say dinner. I will be just charging it to my room since I have credit in it. ( I already check, it can be use for any charge put in my room even outside my hotel)

4. zmantx

zmantx Tourist

We are there in December and charged to room at Aria. Received back end comp for the meal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. God-Speed

God-Speed "Live Life, Live It!"

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes to all of the above. My wife and I had dinner their last year and the meal and service was top notch. We will be going back. :thumbsup:

6. pphold

pphold pp Park Place Degenerate

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can you use MLIFE Express Comps at the Steak house at Circus Circus?

7. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can absolutely charge meals back to any resort from Circus Circus, and as noted, it can be taken care of as a back-end comp. The only thing I'm not entirely sure of is whether you could use resort credit for it; though CC is part of the MGM family, it's also not part of Mlife (it has its own players club), and that may or may not affect how Mlife resort credit might work. It might be worth checking on that, just to be sure.

8. azbob

azbob MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Steakhouse is definitely worth it...just have to put up with the circus atmosphere at CC. Last time we were there was the EMF weekend last year...the circus turned into a zoo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.