1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

The siblinghood of the travelling ACG (and maybe LVA) coupon book ... 2016

Discussion in 'Coupons & Sweepstakes' started by Nevyn, Dec 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi all,

Has anyone ever tried to set up an ACG (or LVA) book 'relay', where the coupon books are essentially passed from board member to board member with overlapping stays for as long as possible?

I ask because I'll be in Vegas Jan 10-19th, and myself and a buddy will both have 2016 ACG books. We will mainly be using downtown matchplay and non-points qualified free play coupons over the first couple of days, after which my coupon book (and maybe his) will likely be up for grabs. Not looking for anything in return, just don't want to mail/ship it. We are also debating whether we are goofy enough to do LVA books too.

So anyway, lmk if you'll be in town (ideally at the meetup on the 16th) and would like to take over any of these books. And it would be cool to see how many times we could pass along these books to new members until the coupons don't appeal any more.

Not sure how well this will work, as I see the ACG book comes with a member card that is meant to be signed and presented, but I thought it would be cool to give it a go.

So ... any takers?

2. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looks like LVA will not be happening.

So any takers for 1-2 mostly full ACG books who will be there in the next couple of weeks?

3. couponqueen

couponqueen Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sent you a private email. Thanks for the offer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.