1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

The OMG you are going to Vegas again TR

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by LoveVegas!, Sep 13, 2021.

1. UnicornTX

UnicornTX High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Enjoying the report and nice to see your wins. Keep winning and keep posting!

Daughter’s birthday and ‘tis the season!
  2. LoveVegas!

LoveVegas! Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Handpay :headbang::headbang::headbang: Yay !
    Now in my room taking a small break before heading out to wonder around the strip a bit later.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
    • Love Love x 2
  3. LoveVegas!

LoveVegas! Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Omg I am up in my room watching J.Balvin on the Resorts screen it’s cracking me up, I guess he is out there performing at one of the clubs but I didn’t know this was a thing, so do they put up the artist’s concerts on the screen? Too bad I can’t hear it he looks pretty hyped up.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  4. MCann

MCann VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Indeed, it's a thing they do. They said they were doing that with a Miley Cyrus show on the 4th of July, but I didnt notice it from my balcony at Cosmo. But I was really only out there twice that night: once too early for that probably, and the other time was to watch the fireworks.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. LoveVegas!

LoveVegas! Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Photo dump from yesterday, didn’t really gamble much after my winning gambling session, so just hit the strip and man Vegas is busy ! We took an Uber from Palazzo to Planet Hollywood and then slowly made our way back to Palazzo.
    Sooo many drunk people last night … saw a guy with his buddies, they would hold on to him and then he would escape and run down the strip.. poor guys kept running after himo_O so happy to see that Vegas is back.
    Anyways we hit the Grand Lux at Palazzo, hubby had some shrimp plate and I had the fettuccine Alfredo an appetizer and a couple of Mango Mules … yum I am still full this morning ..LOL

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
    • Wow! Wow! x 2