1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

The new LOVE and other shows

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by MAA, Mar 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MAA

MAA Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw Love in 2011 and loved it. It was not only the best Vegas show I saw (liked it so much more than O), it was one of the best performances I have seen (numerous Broadway shows included). I know that they re-worked the show about a year ago and was wondering if it changed so much that it would be worth seeing again? We have 4 nights in LV and are thinking about David Copperfield, Michael Jackson One, or KA. The price of Michael Jackson and size of the theater is kind of turning me off though. Is that worth it or similar to Love?

2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Our comment might not be the best. We have been to LOVE maybe 8-10 times. We saw the revised show - just a handful of changes that have been listed in another post here from last summer. We liked the changes and will be attending again on our visit later this month.

If you have not seen KA or Michael J - it might be good to see those just for the variety. Both good shows that we enjoyed, but only LOVE has us going back again and again.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2017
  3. lsiunsuex

lsiunsuex Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  4. beuhner

beuhner Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think Michael Jackson ONE and KA are both better shows than LOVE! Go see those first before seeing LOVE again!

5. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've seen Love 3 times (thanks to MyVegas) and it's grown on me. The first time I saw the show in 2014, the performance was kind of sloppy (they're humans doing crazy stuff... it happens), and I would have placed it at the bottom of the list of the CDS shows. Flash forward to this past summer, I saw the show again after they made a few changes and I enjoyed it much more. Visually its much more pleasing with the lighting changes, but it still doesn't have as much energy as Michael Jackson One. On that note, MJ One is probably my favorite.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2017
  6. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Which show are you referring to?

7. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Updated. :beer:

8. winner

winner Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Love is my fav, not really impressed with Ka saw it a couple of times, however just saw Mystere it is one of the cheaper tix to get but highly recommend it, as with several circque shows get to your seats early as the cast roams the audience and are very entertaining

9. Happygirl21

Happygirl21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have not seen Love but have seen Ka and MJ One. I can easily say IMO, MJ was much better than Ka. Seriously, we kept dozing off during Ka ( if you happen to read my last TR and comments that followed, you'll see that we were not alone in that.) Also, I had seen Copperfield years ago, in Atlantic City, but he was awesome!

My boy's 21st Birthday count down is on!
  10. rgrif57

rgrif57 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ka is the only show in Vegas my wife and I walked out on; I was so bored and yes she nodded off. We absolutely loved "Love" and are thinking of seeing it again in August.. We are both Beatles fanatics (born in the 50's). and thought that show was one of the top Cirq shows we have seen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.