1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

The Linq Hotel Offers First Bunk Beds On The Vegas Strip

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Blonde_4_ever, May 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dmr

dmr Registered Abuser

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used to joke about the old Stardust out-back rooms being dorm rooms. Just add a bookshelf made of construction blocks and a couple of blacklight posters!

Now they're capitalizing on the theme. :)

2. Champster1

Champster1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

You are so right Bj. There are some folks who would complain if the Linq gave away free rooms! Kudos to the Linq for thinking out side of the box. I have no doubt that there are many who will like the idea! It definitely will be a hot deal come march madness next year!

3. Multifarious5

Multifarious5 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I actually think it could be a hit with the younger crowd, some of whom want as many in a room as possible...beats sharing a bed.

Years ago a had a colleague who was SO excited about going to Vegas and sharing a nice room with 5 girls, she said they were flip-flopping on who got the floor. I couldn't figure out why they wanted a nice room with 5, versus a so so room with less people, but I think that's who they're targeting with this.

Personally a shared room (outside hubby) is my idea of hell, but, to me, Linq targets 20 something...and with tight budgets, it might be popular.

Or, it's CET strategy to lessen parking fees when they mirror mlife :D

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.