1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

The Juice Is Loose

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by Breeze147, Jul 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sometime around October 1st, the Nevada State Prison will lose it's top softball coach and supreme arbiter of convict disputes.

Soon to appear at a memorabilia show near you.

2. BlacklabberMike

BlacklabberMike VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    "I've lived a pretty conflict free life".:kill::kill::kill:

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    "I've always been a stand up guy."

4. lithium78

lithium78 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Now that he's getting out, Simpson is looking forward to his new career working in the gloves department at Macys.

4-Day Getaway to Atlantic City!
    • Funny Funny x 2
  5. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep... the dumb bastard hasn't changed. He rambled on and on about how the whole incident was just a big misunderstanding, as if he was relitigating the trial. It clearly bothered the bald parole commissioner and who was the freeking commissioner that chose yesterday to wear his Kansas City Chiefs tie? What the hell was up with that? At his hearing in 2013, he promised to attend AA meetings, but never did... he said, " I haven't had a drop of alcohol in 9 years." Duh... you've been in prison! He looked in better shape than he did 4 years ago, but is the same old OJ. I have no expectation that he'll lead a "quiet" or obscure life in Florida. The public and media's obsession with him simply won't permit it, nor will his desire to be in the limelight. I think something will eventually occur to conflict with his parole conditions.

6. Mitkraft

Mitkraft VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well, that is true. It wasn't a drive by.

Edited to add: I found it pretty freaking ridiculous that every channel felt the need to broadcast the parole hearing live. I didn't need to see it.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Richard Alpert

Richard Alpert LOST

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wonder if his place in Florida will have "A.C."...:ssst:

RICHARD

• Funny Funny x 3
  8. Vegas Insight

Vegas Insight King of no media

Trips to Las Vegas:
    He served plenty of time for the crime he was convicted of. Doesn't change much in my world whether he is or isn't free. Actually, I think I'm disappointed that he'll be turned loose, now that I think about it. We'll be subjected to plenty of frivolous stories about him post-prison. Network morning news shows, Yahoo articles, celebrity news shows I don't watch, faux-news channels that exist to make money, not to inform.... I won't pay attention to much of it, but I won't be able to escape it either, and at this point I don't care. He wasn't convicted of murder, at least criminally, and I don't find him particularly interesting. I need never hear about him again, but that's impossible, unfortunately.

I expected him to be dead by now, actually. Perhaps karma has an untimely demise planned for his near future.

This story was more notable than OJ, for me, anyway, but it didn't seem to get much attention this week. http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-dennis-hastert-mugshot-met-20170719-story.html

9. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In or out, doesn't matter to me. He served his time for the crime he was convicted of but the problem is that people want him to rot in jail for the crime he wasn't convicted of. Unfortunately (or fortunately) the parole board doesn't really look at non convictions so guess they felt he served enough time for his conviction. I don't think he will be broke, he has a good pension from the NFL, plus like pete Rose he could hold signings and stuff to make some money if he wanted.

Will he violate parole or go back to jail? I don't think so but you never know. Right now he is the flavor of the day for news stories but will quickly disappear in a few days, esp with our Pres making regular press with his antics.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Maybe him and Mike Tyson could get a new standup show going.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Mitkraft

Mitkraft VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Shut your mouth! ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well now he can resume his quest to find the "real killer" on the golf courses of America. I wish they'd asked him if he'd paid restitution to the Goldmans and Simpsons, but yeah....that was an unrelated case. At least the sorry sob spent some time in prison.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
  14. Electroguy563

Electroguy563 Over-Fried Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's amazing how our society has decayed to the point where rapists (Mikey Tyson) rubbish (OJ) (notice I didn't brand him a mur#%@er like most people would like to), etc, etc, can enjoy celebrity status while other people (good, wonderful people) toil tirelessly doing good for mankind, whether it be cancer research, social work, humanitarian aid, or champions of peace; are relegated to the back pages of media coverage.

Maybe that VMB poster on the other thread is right: Maybe it is time for a monster meteor to collide into earth and blow everything and everyone up. Then we can start all over again and hopefully this time we get it right.:poke:

15. booker

booker VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been sick of hearing about OJ for decades.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Jerseyguy

Jerseyguy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If Nicole was my daughter we wouldnt be having this debate,I'd be the guy in front of the parole board. I'm 72 ,life in prison doesnt scare me,how long can it be.?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.