1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

The Hook-Up

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by HurricaneMikey, Apr 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SlotAddict

SlotAddict Guest

Man Mikey!!
    You're the reason I found this board while surfing Vegas sites at work...(hey..we all need a little Vegas "break" now and then! LOL!!)...and I have been reading your posts for about a month now and absolutely LOVE your inside info and the way you see the insane panaorama that is Vegas!! I have totally enjoyed your writing and I am so sorry some nutjob decided to hassle you!! Try not to take it personally....maybe someone p*ssed in their Wheaties that morning??!!(or they didn't take their medication!!) Anyway....please keep filling us in on your adventures....you slay me!!! I'll be in Vegas this Sunday thru Wed....and maybe if I'm lucky...I'll catch a glimpse of you at the GG!! Good luck on your next audition!!

2. jefferson66

jefferson66 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Standing ovation for that move!! Excellent story, and way to handle a situation. Keep us posted on the bartender and waitress. (Did you mention they were hotties?)

3. mariachigirl

mariachigirl Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry to hear about some morons hassling you. Don't let those idiots stop you from sharing. I too really enjoy reading about your like in Vegas. I will be in Vegas over the 4th of July weekend and would love to see you in action. I know I'm still a junior member but hopefully I can get on your "normal T2V'er" list!

Take care!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.