1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

The Green Door Club

Discussion in 'Vegas After Dark' started by Anton, Feb 6, 2021.

1. Anton

Anton Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone been to the Green Door (sex club)?. How was it? What time on a Friday or Saturday is best?
    Are they 420 friendly?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would do a search as there have been a few threads on the club in the past. Here's one - https://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/index.php?threads/red-rooster-green-door.170632/

They are currently closed due to COVID and do not have an estimate for reopening.

As to the 420 question, I doubt it. The laws require use in your own home, and given that GD has a no alcohol/food/smoking policy, it does not seem like they are friendly.

Hope that helps.

3. HoppinHardWays

HoppinHardWays High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Kind of hard to maintain social distancing and wear a mask in a place like that.

• Funny Funny x 3
  4. Tatertot

Tatertot Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been there once with my ex-wife (6 years ago). It is about what you expect. They are only busy on Fridays/Saturdays after midnight... any other time it is empty. You aren't gonna find some super sexy couple waiting for you there. You will find plenty of single men looking to join you. We were lucky enough to meet another couple around our age when we went, we ended up having some fun together in a somewhat private room.

• Like Like x 1
  5. DharmaForOne

DharmaForOne Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I visited around 5 years ago. Maybe 6. I was single at the time.

One item that must be noted is the location. It is in an enormous - I mean huge - shopping center. It would probably take several minutes to walk from one side of the parking lot to the other. At the time I visited this shopping center was in rough shape with many vacant spaces, some with boarded up windows. There's many other overtly and covertly adult oriented businesses here. The bottom line is that may throw some people off and may intrigue those with a taste for grit and adventure.

Anyway the place was dead when I visited. There were guys there discussing action which occurred the day before so I guess it isn't always dead.

There is a similar establishment, The Red Rooster, with a better reputation and a nicer location. I went there once as a single man and had success. so you'd probably want to go there instead.

6. dmr

dmr Registered Abuser

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They tell me (the ubiquitous "they") that Commercial Center was an Urban Renewal project from back in the 1960s (??) that replaced what was a large tract of ramshackle houses and junk-filled vacant lots. The last time I was in there was several years ago when I got my nails done at a shop which may or may not still be there (It was close to the Sahara ). Yes, I agree that the place has a very "earthy" vibe, and did back when I visited.

7. theshaah

theshaah High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have a feeling COVID will/has already killed the "Swinging Scene" for at least the near future. The premise of the club is totally negated by "Social Distancing"

8. Tonyfromjersey

Tonyfromjersey High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes I would imagine social distancing a near impossibility in that sort of establishment

9. archie1959

archie1959 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    According to their website, Green Door club re-opened May 1.
    Red Rooster website says sometime in June they will re-open.

10. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is NOT meant to open any discussion about the good or bad of social distancing, masks, shots, etc.

BUT - remember there are plenty of folks that think the chance of getting covid are so low it is not an issue. So, there is still a market for this sort of activity.

Again - not saying it is or is not an issue, just pointing out the reality.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wrote about the brothels outside Clark County reopening in the COVID sticky. Also the Strip clubs that are in the county plan. I totally forgot to check the status of GD and RR. Thanks for the update on them.

12. archie1959

archie1959 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Red Rooster will open on June 4th 9pm to 3AM
    As of now, club will only be open Friday and Saturday nights 9PM to 3AM.