1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

The Encore Slot Tourney is Back (sans buffet promo) through June 9th!

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Flowers, Apr 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Got back last Sunday from another great trip to Vegas. I haven't been on the board in two weeks as the trip was amazing (won BIG my first night on DDB UX but gave a lot back over the course of the 10-day trip, but had a great time!).

The tourney started up again on Monday, April 17th. It's in a slightly different location in Encore as the temporary Wynncore Sports Book is now taking up space in Encore, including where the tourney used to be, but Encore isn't that big so the tourney area is still easy to find.

Same prizes as always. I played most of the days that I was there and had really bad scores almost every day. My last day I had a so-so score but there must have not been many players that day because even though I came in 4th place for my session I still won a daily prize of $50 in Free Credit. It was a nice surprise during my last full day in Vegas.

Here's to some great scores for VMBers who choose to play! (You should aim for 150k+ points -- rough 50k points a minute -- to try and win 1st place for the session and potentially 1st place for the daily prize, which is $1500 in Free Credit.)

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.