1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

The Die Is Cast, The Route South Is Set.....

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Camp Rusty, Mar 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Camp Rusty

Camp Rusty VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    .....rental car from Bellevue WA to Medford Oregon down I-5 this Saturday> Sunday in to South Lake Tahoe for the night > Las Vegas by Monday night staying at a time share near the Southpoint for Monday and Tuesday night, then moving to the Rio until Tuesday the 22nd.

Hoping Death Valley's landscape around Scotty's Castle>Furnace Creek is still in bloom......

Las Vegas for our longest stay to date, and our first Saint Patrick's Day and MM......

Three nights of concerts at the Brooklyn Bowl, NCAA & NBA basketball wagering, NHL too, plus a NASCAR race to bet on, maybe a couple bucks on golf too, one never knows where a good sporting hunch can take you. Well.....busted usually, but occasionally.....

Expect favorable outcomes !

Route back north not set yet......maybe back to WA through Jackpot NV, Boise ID, then Richland WA, or maybe jam it back up through Reno, Shasta, and back to I-5.

Woo hoo.......T- 2 days

I'll check in with anything out of the ordinary, odd, lucky, weird, tasty, or moist over on Trip Reports as we begin the southerly roll.

Rusty :peace:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.