1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

The Devil Came To Fremont Street By Michael Stanley

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by tigers4life, Aug 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tigers4life

tigers4life Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This will date me and give my childhood location. I live in Indiana now but grew up on the East Side of Cleveland (Go Browns) I graduated high school way back in 1980 and like most kids my age I loved the Michael Stanley Band a Cleveland group that kind of made it . The other day locked in at home I put on some of the old music and up came this song. I do not even remember it but I guess my love of Vegas and Fremont started early.
    Anyone else out there remember the Michael Stanley Band, Blossom Music Center, or the Cleveland Rock scene back then.

2. jpw711

jpw711 Is that your cat?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I remember the Michael Stanley Band, and I didn't grow up anywhere close to Cleveland, much less Ohio.

I guess I'm old too.

Tool, Round two
  3. birdman925

birdman925 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I grew up In Solon and also graduated in 1980. Saw the Michael Stanley Band many times at Blossom and the Coliseum once.

4. roju5

roju5 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Graduated in `1985 in Ashtabula. Remember them well and went to many concerts at Blossom and the Coliseum

5. puttputtfc

puttputtfc High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Canton representing. MSB was just a solid rock band. Saw plenty of bands at Blossom and Coliseum growing up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.