1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

The countdown has begun...

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Dougie, Sep 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dougie

Dougie I am IN!

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Just took a quick look at the calendar. About a month to go. Actually 26 1/2 days,or 636 hours,or 38,160 minutes, and lastly 2,289,600 seconds. Pure torture waiting for this trip. I havent been to Vegas since August 8. This is the longest wait between trips in the past 2 years.

Although my entire family is coming this trip, I plan on getting a few craps lessons from Hurricane Mikey. That should be the highlight of the trip. I just read the story of his "teef" and am desperately trying to find a
    pair.

I have Vegas syndrome in a bad way. At the rate I am going, I will have read all the trip reports before next weekend. Waiting is driving me nucking futs. I think I will try to convince my wife I need a pre trip trip. I dont think she will fall for it, but its worth a shot.

Bazootch

[ September 29, 2002, 12:49 PM: Message edited by: bazootch ]

2. HoyaHeel

HoyaHeel Grammar Police & Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    With Halloween around the corner, you shouldn't have a problem finding a pair of teef--start at Walmart! I tried to find a pair in July when a co-worker was leaving to start dental school, no luck. But now, I see them everywhere! As usual, it's all about the timing ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.