1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

The Big 4-0

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by weluvvegas, Oct 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. weluvvegas

weluvvegas Vegan Slot Girl

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The time has finally come... I will be hitting the big 40 soon. What better way to celebrate than in Vegas?

3 nights comp @ Palazzo, flights booked using miles ..can't get better than that!

We are bringing our 16 yr old daughter with us, this will be her 3rd time to Vegas - she loves it and since it's my birthday and she is my favorite person to be around (besides my husband...but even then... lol) she's coming too.

Now time to get caught up on the board posts! I tend to stay away for a while after a trip because it's too depressing! haha

2. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Congratulations on your countdown! I spent my 30th in Vegas and it was fantastic.

3. gotChopin

gotChopin Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You'll find out that the 40s is by far the best time of your life in comparison to the 30s and the baby 20s (the new teenager age (like, the new black) at least where i live geesh)

4. Vickismom

Vickismom Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have fun!!! I'm turning 40 soon also (beginning of Dec), and just started thinking about a trip to Vegas to celebrate. I didn't really think about it since we just went in the beginning of Sept for our 10th anniversary. But like you said, what better way to celebrate. :) We went for my 30th also. Won't be there on my actual birthday though, we'll probably have to wait until the kiddo is out for school for winter break.

5. weluvvegas

weluvvegas Vegan Slot Girl

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've spent many a birthday in Vegas but this one is special!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.