1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Thanksgiving High School Football

Discussion in 'The Sports Book' started by Breeze147, Nov 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For more years than I can remember, 10 A.M. was Roman Catholic High School (my alma mater) vs. St. Joseph’s Prep.

Both teams have sent players to the pros. Marvin Harrison went to my school. Joe Flacco went to the Prep. Too many Division 1 and 2 college players to remember.

The Prep became a state powerhouse, 5 of the last 7 State Champions. They dropped Roman from their schedule.

Then Roman played Roxborough because there were too many fights between Roxborough and Germantown.

The Prep is once again in the State Finals. I don’t know who Roman plays or what their record is and I don’t care.

These days it’s Great Mills vs. Leonardtown. I don’t know if they are playing tomorrow or not and I don’t care.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Bobby B

Bobby B High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    And the combined record of the four dogs playing tomorrow for the NFL is 13-27. :yuck:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Don the Dentist

Don the Dentist LV resident

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cardinal Hayes, Bronx NY (my alma mater) vs. Mount St. Michael, also Bronx NY.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.