1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Thankful for Friends & 2 free nights at The Cosmo! 11/26-11/28

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by luck.ofthe.draw, Nov 26, 2019.

1. RRust69

RRust69 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Whoa!! You aren’t kidding!! I love nights where the lights of the city light up the low lying clouds. Makes everything feel peaceful.

Vegas SB Weekend
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. drac999

drac999 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hope your issues at home have been resolved:love:. Love those cats!
    LeCirque is one of my fave fine restaurants. The other is L’Altier - food is to die for. Enjoyed your report,as usual.

• Love Love x 1
  3. Geogran

Geogran VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great TR @luck.ofthe.draw - loved seeing all the pics, fine food, and hearing about your fun time with friends, perfect place to be for Thanksgiving!

THIS is my favorite thing at LeCirque - thanks for including. I’ll be drooling until we get back there in January! :drooling:
    4D4193D6-315F-445C-A122-754FEC0AB399.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  4. luck.ofthe.draw

luck.ofthe.draw VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wrap Up Tiiiime:

This trip was just what I needed! I had good quality time with friends, spent some time in my favorite resort, and are some amazing food!

Le Cirque with @MCann was a once-in-a-lifetime thing and it was phenomenal! The service was impeccable, the food was divine, and we had a wonderful time. I loved that we discussed everything we ate, shared food around the table, and got to enjoy the Bellagio fountains!

Gambling with @MCann was also one of my favorite things - I got to introduce him to my favorite old school slot - the original Goldfish (and if there was a contest, I would’ve kicked his ass!). We had so so much fun!

There’s definitely some food I wanted to eat but didn’t get around to, and I’ll be able to do that in a few weeks!

I think I took 5 baths in my tub at Cosmo and it was fabulous!! I had the terrace studio and it was perfect for me traveling solo. The location was great, and I never got lost!

I had a phenomenal brunch with the @ardee clan and had so much good conversation! We even played a little slots! But the food was more important.

I got quality time with my favorite rainy weather - I only wish I had a rental car to drive around in it!

I pretty much lost whatever I took to gamble and then some - just means I have a lower budget for next trip, which is fine :) This weekend home was full of cat cuddles and I got to see my best friend in the whole wide world upon my return home. Home situation is pending but mellow- this trip definitely took a lot of stress off.

I am grateful for all the love and positivity from my friends near and far. This trip also helped me get a little perspective and really relax. I’m ready for whatever comes next.

- oh and here’s my baby angels:
    DC812947-32F4-4E2C-931B-9671B4497C81.jpeg

24D69145-60C6-4E02-B87F-2ADC89325449.jpeg

Hmm.... What's this doing here?
    A fun show and good-lookin' company at my favorite resort! Let's go!
    • Like Like x 4
  5. luck.ofthe.draw

luck.ofthe.draw VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    - and @ardee let me adopt a turkey! A lil turkey friend :)
    8DB82DD0-15F1-41E1-B631-F6E956A6263E.jpeg

@MCann also gave me a fantastic gift - as unveiled in his trip report - and I love it!!!
    49C194B7-D25F-4B49-94F8-F385887342E4.jpeg

1DB3C1B5-2718-4B73-B876-6EB86F13BCEC.jpeg

C808523A-7CE8-461E-A4B8-75B5076720A2.jpeg

Hmm.... What's this doing here?
    A fun show and good-lookin' company at my favorite resort! Let's go!
    • Love Love x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  6. MikeOPensacola

MikeOPensacola VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This pic is one of the best I’ve seen in a TR in quite some time. Love the azure color of the sky in what I’m assuming is at daybreak. :clap:

Another effing great TR Luck. It looks like you had one helluva trip. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

8212B53D-5146-49EC-ACD7-6CC7CD6CE6C9.jpeg

Birthday Week in Vegas
    • Like Like x 4
    • Love Love x 2
  7. Headache 21

Headache 21 Low-Roller

There's a Bank of America ATM outside TMobile. There's also the one hiding on the 4th floor of the M&M store.