1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn Slots Thank you for your review. We no longer offer free rewards...

Discussion in 'Wynn Slots' started by suhara, Jun 20, 2020.

1. 3OfDiamonds

3OfDiamonds Vegas is Fabulous When You Degen Responsibly ;)

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Wynn hotel site still has this up:

upload_2020-6-28_19-27-12.png

Therefore, I don’t let Wynn (the resort) off the hook for the app’s shadiness. I tried to get this addressed on the resort’s FB page (via Messenger) but I have yet to receive a response :nono:

• Wow! Wow! x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. winningonwynn

winningonwynn Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So has anyone successfully cancelled their reservation due to corona and managed to rebook despite being a lower level via email to the developer or resort?

3. Michael Smith

Michael Smith High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you're asking about the 4 consecutive night deal, there has been no resolution. The best thing to do, in my opinion, is reserve a Fri-Sat and on Sat. night before you check out, rebook the Sun-Mon dates as the calendar will reopen—the best thing about this app, which makes it far superior than MyVegas is that most nights are open and rarely do you see blocked out dates. In the era of COVID, doubt many days will be blocked in the future.

Breeder's Cup, baby!
  4. suhara

suhara Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've noticed the payouts becoming even worse, again. Love the developer review replies where the dates are mismatched by months. Tons more phony reviews including a recent 5 star review that celebrates the buffet and not having to buy points to redeem it. A great value!
    For all intents and purposes, the app offers no rewards yet the rating has climbed and still remains at over 4 stars.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Michael Smith

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Although, I guess you're right, anyone who has played this game since early last year should have reaped plenty of benefits and the game owes us absolutely nothing.

Breeder's Cup, baby!
  6. VegasJuan

VegasJuan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nor do we owe them anything. We aren't going to pay them for what they did in the past. We would only consider paying them for what they offer from this point forward. And what they are currently offering isn't very good.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Init2winit

Init2winit Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Once the buffet redemptions are back $200 for two nights or more if back to back res is still a very good deal for a non gambling obligated trip.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. frankb

frankb Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I played dumb and emailed the hotel saying I wanted to rebook a cancelled reservation. This is the reply that I got

The underlined bit gives me some confidence that the app is actually planning on sorting this out like they are claiming to be doing

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice one, Frank. Definitely does look like this may well escalate, should punters not be allowed to rebook.

While we're wanting refunds and compensation, I want my money back for 2020 as well :D

Social Distancing in the Penthouse
    Hopefully an Xmas Fairytale in New York
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Michael Smith

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That does sound very encouraging. Good job for taking that step.

Breeder's Cup, baby!
  11. winningonwynn

winningonwynn Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds promising but I note it specifically says this applies to bookings during the hotel closure. My booking was a couple of weeks after it reopened but I was unable to get there from the UK due to us not being allowed in the US. So I wonder if they will extend this offer to people like me. I’m really hoping so.