1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Texas Station Questions

Discussion in 'Off-Strip Hotels' started by Rhaethe, Aug 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rhaethe

Rhaethe Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey there!

Planning out a trip I'll be taking in a month. This is partially business, partially personal. I don't plan on gambling. Well, maybe a small turn at a VP machine. I'll just need a safe, clean, and comfortable place to put my head for sleep. Decent food options on site is nice, but not a must, as I'll have a car.

I've a limited budget, and I want to be equally distant between Centennial Hills and Summerlin ... ish.

Texas Station looks like it fits the bill. Was curious if anyone had any recent reviews of it?

2. Rhaethe

Rhaethe Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My other option is Santa Fe Station, which is a touch further out than I wanted, but seems to be in a safer area?

~C

3. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't stayed at either, but have gambled at both. We lived in the Centennial Hills area and visited Santa Fe a lot. My wife was on a couple of bowling leagues there. Nice place and I would rate it above TX just because of location.

As far as Summerlin, I would highly recommend Suncoast. Top of the line and easy freeway access to get back to Centennial Hills. Lots of food options, movie theater and bowling alley. In fact we are staying there 2 nights in Nov, before moving downtown.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Rhaethe

Rhaethe Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Will take a look at Suncoast, thank you!

How is the breakfast buffet there?

~C

5. TJC

TJC High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The breakfast buffet is pretty decent and pretty cheap. It's been a couple of years, but I remember the burritos and the eggs Benedict were excellent.

• Like Like x 1
  6. JakeJasper

JakeJasper Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You will be about 15-20 mins from downtown LV. Fiesta Rancho is right next door and a five minute walk. Walmart across the street. Decent selection of VP and Slots. Movie theatre on premises. Buffet is decent. Rooms are basic but clean and serve the purpose.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.