1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Teaser offers

Discussion in 'Comps' started by dnreyes23, Jan 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dnreyes23

dnreyes23 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Heading out Friday for two nights at the nugget then two nights at Aria.

Looking to generate teaser offers from possibly V/P and Wynn (slots only). Do I need to hit a certain coin-in amount to get on their radar? I have never played or had a players card at either properties.

2. Its Only Money

Its Only Money VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    To me it doesn't appear that it takes too much play to get on their radars. I haven't stayed at V/P for several years and have played maybe an hour or two of $10 craps, with maybe an average bet of $50 - $75 and started getting teasers again. I played craps at Wynn for about an hour before Le Reve and maybe ran a couple hundred through Wonka and get 3 nights with free play every quarter. I still need to convince my wife to stay there even with their crappy odds at the dice table. I would definitely let the Steve host me for 3 nights. Average bet at their craps table was probably higher than V/P because we were winning and pressing quite a bit.

3. buffalo

buffalo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You're at a big advantage because you've never had a card. Pick one day to go in, sign up for a card, and play your a$$ off then leave. Don't go back the next day to the same place and low roll, you'll destroy your work from day one. I'd pick either Wynn or V/P and save the other for the next trip. You will get some offers from decent to outrageous depending on how much you play. I'd guess $2500 coin-in for a day should get you in the door for a 3 nt comp offer (at least that was my experience in the last several years at both places).

Wynn's pretty straighforward, Every $1.50 coin-in gets you 1 point, easy to track as a slot player.

V/P has a screwy point system where every time the counter hits 0, you get 15 points as a Grazie purple card holder. The machines all have different starting points but most will start at 1300 points and every $1 coin-in knocks it down 100 points. Roughed out 15 points is around $15 coin-in. V/P also puts more value on bet size and time on machine so keep that in the back of your head, it's not just coin-in.

I'm sure others have some different experiences, but that's my advice based on my play.

4. cjcjcj

cjcjcj High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Like this thread. On my 3 Vegas trips we have been strictly mLife. I had gone into Wynn early one morning and ran $50 through a slot but did not get a card...so I will be picking one day and give them a normal day's play to hopefully get a good teaser.

5. subafrk

subafrk Longing to be sipping a Scotch at the Cromwell...

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A few months ago, I ran a couple hundred through the walking dead machine and now have teaser monthly 3night and $45 slot play offers.

Not SEMA
  6. LOCALGAMBLER77

LOCALGAMBLER77 Local Las Vegan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Pick the WYNN to do this, not V/P. WYNN is much more generous INHO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.