1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Teaser offers after you already have a card

Discussion in 'Comps' started by VegasSchemer, Jan 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VegasSchemer

VegasSchemer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey folks,

I've seen people post about the nice teaser offers they've gotten from Wynn and I'd to score one myself. I like trying new sports and never have stayed north of Mirage. Problem is for both Wynn and Venetian (even TI, I think) I signed up for cards 3 years back or so when I was a Vegas newb who didn't play but was excited by free shirts and $10 freeplay. lol

So my question is, if I go dump 2k or so coin-in on slots at one of these joints in one afternoon, do you think it's likely to earn some teaser offers? Or am I probably SOL having already been in their system with no play.

Thanks, in advance, for your degen wisdom. :)

2. JeJas

JeJas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hard to say but worth a try.
    It is not true to say anyone drops $100 will get a free room offer from Wynn or Sands.
    I never received one from Sands, not even a discount rate offer.
    Just to remember, playing $2000 coin-in may end up cost you $500 or more.

3. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can't guarantee this, but I think a 3 year gap will make the computer sort of gloss over your first trip. But at Wynn, I dunno if 2k coin-in of "drop in" play would be enough for a room offer, teaser or not.

Excluding "teasers", they are looking for about $7500 slot coin-in a night for a room.

4. Its Only Money

Its Only Money VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will say that I played craps for about an hour or so before Le Reve one night. I was playing at a $10 or $15 table starting with pass line and inside numbers, minimum bet. I was able to triple my buy-in during that time so I was pressing my bets but it was still only an hour or so. We then ran a couple hundred through a Wonka machine. I get 3 night teasers with $300 in free play quarterly. I haven't taken them up on the offer and have played there each of my next two trips and still get the offers. In fact I got one two weeks ago. I just need to get my wife to take them up on an offer this summer, can't get her away from Aria. I want to check out their pool and everything.

I'm not saying you should expect similar, but I think running $2K through would probably get you a teaser.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.