1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Taxi sharing

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by danny8235, Nov 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danny8235

danny8235 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    To Ballys. Is it worth a try

2. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are you talking about some sort of Uber/Lyft thing? Or just sharing a cab with people other people? A while back I did the latter to Mandalay Bay with people I met in the taxi line, worked out great. If the former, then you should know that (1) Uber/Lyft isn't really "taxi sharing", and (2) you might save a couple bucks but it probably won't be substantial. There are incentive credits that make it a good deal for your first ride or two, but from what I've seen it's not an enormous discount.

3. FullPay

FullPay When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro

Trips to Las Vegas:
    From Bally's, everyone is going to the airport. To Bally's, are you going to walk the airport line with a cardboard sign?

4. 1LuckyMomma

1LuckyMomma High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We've done it a couple times when people in line were friendly and we ended up talking. If the opportunity presents itself, take it and save yourself a few bucks. Why not?

5. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've shared a cab a few times to the airport when it was offered by people also heading to the airport but I wouldn't suggest soliciting a shared ride leaving the airport.

6. h0und10

h0und10 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That would be my advice. If the conversation comes up that another group of people are staying at ballys then go for it. But i would not go around asking everyone where they are staying lol

7. LoveDowntownVegas

LoveDowntownVegas High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yes.

8. FullPay

FullPay When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro

Trips to Las Vegas:
    An easy money saver to the airport is to look for the airport shuttles in the taxi circle. People prepay these for roundtrips, but they will sell their empty seats for the one way cash price.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.