1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Taxi Route From Airport To Paris Hotel

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by teroot10, Sep 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teroot10

teroot10 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello everyone finalizing plans how should I tell the cab driver to go ? I know to tell him no tunnel but should I be more specific about streets. We arrive at 7:00am Vegas time. I wouldn't think theer would be much traffic yet.

Does anyone know approximate fare cost trying to set up my financial envelopes as I am head chief in charge of the trip and planner. We all dumped so much money in the pot for expenses and I wanted to get things together as our trip is getting nearer. Yah !!! What do you typically tip the driver ?

Thanks Teroot

2. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
  3. newmans

newmans VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I usually have a Paris limo and the route they take is Swenson and then a left on to Harmon and then a right onto Audrie. That route takes you around the back and you avoid driving on Las Vegas Blvd. Depending on traffic, my guess is between $15-20. There is a CVS on route at Swenson and Harmon if you need to stop for supplies.

4. teroot10

teroot10 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks I was right in the ballpark of my estimations from past trips.

I'm so ready to get out of Cincy.

Thanks

5. ButterflyMtn

ButterflyMtn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just remember to really say the P on Paris or say Paris with a P...too manny times have people mistakenly get dropped at Harrahs and vise versa

6. mrem3200

mrem3200 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was there last month and there was a bit of traffic, it was $19 before tip.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.