1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Tag Team Trip Report! Him 5/7-5/11 (El Cortez) Us 5/11-14 (Paris) LIVE

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by cvkelz, May 7, 2017.

1. cvkelz

cvkelz Extremely Low Roller- like, I barely roll at all.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks!
    The drinks are Cosmopolitans. Just enough fruity goodness and potent alcohol to make it perfect. :)

Quick Solo Trip!
    Our Annual Trip
  2. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great report! Loved all the pics!

3. cvkelz

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I forgot I was going to wrap up this report. Heh. Real life has a way of distracting me.
    So it turns out that a quick three day trip does not satiate the Vegas need, it simply whets it's appetite.:feedme::feedme:
    I have done nothing but think about upcoming November trip since getting back. :love:
    Paris was a very nice hotel, but we probably won't stay there again unless we get a good deal. I did enjoy playing at Bally's next door though.
    For it being a short trip, we were able to fit in everything we wanted to do and still leave some rest and relaxation time.
    Mac King was just supposed to be a time filler but turned out to be the highlight of the trip for us. I can't say enough about his show, it is just fantastic. Clean, funny magic. And I still cannot figure out how he did the card trick that he pulled me up on stage for. I am driving my husband nuts with my theories. :hmmm:

Overall, I have to say I prefer driving to flying. In the planning stages, it seems like flying would be faster to get you there. In reality, while it might actually be faster, there is a lot of hurry up and wait when flying. At least when we are driving I feel like we are on our way at least - making progress.

Just booked our room at the Flamingo for November. Let the planning begin!!! :headbang:

Quick Solo Trip!
    Our Annual Trip
    • Like Like x 2
  4. yooperguy

yooperguy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice report and great pics!!

2nd Annual Yooper WSOP Poker Run
  5. Trix

Trix Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can't wait to play Omg Puppies when I go in July!

Loved your report, thanks for taking the time to write it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. cvkelz

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Okay, y'all are gonna laugh, but I just realized I have a Friday off coming up. On the 2nd of June they are replacing our cubicles at work and we get the day off. That means I could fly out on Thursday and back on Sunday again. I think I might get my solo trip after all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Solo Trip!
    Our Annual Trip
    • Like Like x 1