1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Tables & Cabanas

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by Jesse, May 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jesse

Jesse Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I was thinking and wondering if after they open Vegas back up and all the pools and nightlife is back up and running, will tables and Cabanas be in higher demand? Will they cost more? I’m thinking some people will still want to go out but be some distance away from people and the only way to do that would be to get a cabana or table. Just something I was thinking about.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Farner

Farner High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You are asking the fundamental capitalist question about supply and demand. One thing is for sure in Vegas. Pricing here is one of the best in any hospitality area. You can see how busy they are or will be by the price. If the cabanas are a good deal, means no one is there. If the day club is a steal or you get free entry, the DJ is a nobody.
    To your question: nobody knows. Even MGM is opening slowly to see what demand will be.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Kachow

Kachow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It really just depends on what the demand is going to look like for occupany in general. I've seen some predictions that demand will be about 20% of what is was for period that could be a year or longer. The skyrocketing prices for bottles and tables in the period since the great financial crisis was in large part due to the skyrocketing costs for LV club entertainers, with a lot of those DJ residencies being paid well in excess of $100K per appearance, and I've read that Calvin Harris was making $400K per show at Omnia. Supposedly the Chainsmokers surpassed him at Wynn last year. If the 20% hotel occupany holds and the economic depression that is here and increasing continues, I would think that the table and cabana prices would be drastically reduced as they seek to fill their oversupply but also as they should be able to negotiate dramatically lower performer compensation contracts.

Last edited: May 1, 2020
  4. LVRaiders

LVRaiders Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would not expect the same economics post Covid around nightlife in Vegas. What that looks like is anyone's guess.

Hoping for Pool Weather
    Trying out Vdara
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    At the risk of veering into speculation, Gaming has already said that dayclubs/nightclubs must stay closed "until further notice". I'm not expecting dayclubs, in particular, to be open this summer. Nightclubs are possible, but I'd imagine the Drai's-esque places in town (which never got into the habit of massively overpaying for DJs) are more likely than XS/Marquee/Hakkasan/etc.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. redfury

redfury Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If I remember correctly Venetian is only opening half the cabanas to create more distance. That could affect the pricing due to less supply

• Like Like x 1
  7. Jesse

Jesse Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As far as pools at hotels, since They switched me to Bellagio at the end of June and not sure how much they usually charge but these are the rates for a seat/cabana at the Bellagio pool

Attached Files:

8. Kachow

Kachow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    we got a Verona resort cabana mid-week last June for $400. Not sure what date exactly you’re looking at but if that’s a weekend price it seems pretty reasonable. If it’s mid-week that’s gone up quite a bit although if they are trying to do every other cabana or something like that for social distancing that would make sense.

9. Jesse

Jesse Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Should have Included date. This is for Sunday June 28th.

• Like Like x 1
  10. rdrfn70

rdrfn70 Low-Roller

Even with spacing if the resorts are booked at 25%-50% it is a perfect time to be at the pool in Vegas. Going last weekend in June too and we were planning on very little gambling and a lot of pool time this trip.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.