1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Table Split 3/23-3/25?

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by FlamingoLo, Mar 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlamingoLo

FlamingoLo Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Haven't checked out the club scene yet, but would like to on our upcoming trip (or I would like to, I should say! Husband is just along for the ride!)

4 of us until Saturday, then 2 of us...curious who will be in town and looking to split a table somewhere!

Have checked JackColton.com, looking at one possibility for David Guetta 3/26 at Encore Beach Club, looking for a few more to join...open to suggestions or ideas!

Thanks!

Last edited: Mar 5, 2016
  2. jtdestef

jtdestef Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Might want to change the date in your title to March instead of February.

3. FlamingoLo

FlamingoLo Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks!

4. klawrey

klawrey High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Guetta is at EBC on Saturday March 26th. He's at XS on the 25th. We have a reservation for XS on Saturday the 26th for Zedd, much prefer him over Guetta. $2500 table minimum either Friday or Saturday at XS, my host got us down to $2000 minimum with the normal tip I give him for taking care of us.

5. adupatel

adupatel Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    hey, me and my friend (both 25yrs old guys) are coming down for our 3rd annual trip to vegas (25th-29th) usually we are a group of 10+ but this time its only us 2, we were looking to get a table for Zedd on the 26th..let me know if you are looking to share a table, if not it's cool, have fun!!

6. Sweetvibes

Sweetvibes Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Myself and my other fellow canuck buddy will also be there that weekend interested in a table split as well. For those still looking, let me know via PM

7. adupatel

adupatel Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    we are still looking, can you email me if you still interested? i am getting this error (Sorry , You Can't Send PM until You Have Enough Posts) when I tried to PM you. my email id is [email protected]

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.