1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

T-5 and counting for first trip

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by emily, Feb 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emily

emily Tourist

My Trip Report

I can hardly wait, i remember when i booked this trip in october and then found here! i am getting so psyched!! i appreciate everyones help and will hopefully be posting a winning trip report!

2. lvbabe

lvbabe Tourist

I envy you going on your first trip. I remember I was just in awe. Have a great time and good luck. [​IMG]

3. The Hangman

The Hangman Tourist

I used to live in Vegas for almost ten years. You WIL HAVE FUN.

Do not forget to tell us about it when you return.

[​IMG]

4. milehiman

milehiman VIP Whale

You have to tell us about what you thought the first time you went down the strip at night...

It's definitely a memorable experience and something that we might be able to remember when you describe it to the board...

Have a great time

5. Billy from TX.

Billy from TX. Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Emily

Good Luck!! I hope you have a blast. Say hello to my money while your there and tell them that I miss them. :rolleyes:

6. emily

emily Tourist

Can you say excited! i just finished packing for vegas but i am panicking that i forgot something! My husband just laughs and says its not like we wont be where there are no stores! i agree and wonder if i should purposely leavesomething home so i can go on a shopping spree!?! :D I am not leaving till monday morning but dont know if i can sleep!!! I am looking forward to the heat wave in vegas!!! ( i am coming from 9 degrees the past two weeks in upstate ny)!!! t- how many hours?

7. DavidB

DavidB Tourist

[​IMG]
    Yes, Emily, you should really enjoy the weather. We're forecast to be in the low to mid-60s over the coming days, with evening temps in the low to mid-40s.

No one forgets their first-ever Vegas visit, and you will surely find it memorable. Have a wonderful time!!

8. HurricaneMikey

HurricaneMikey A-List Buffoon

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey Emily...

Where ya stayin'??? Remember to take notes on the hotel room stationary, so that you don't forget anything about your trip...

We want details!!!!

Mikey

Hurricane Mikey's Ali-like return to the ring...
  9. CISCOKID

CISCOKID Tourist

first time is always the best, i`m talking vegas ofcourse. :D

10. emily

emily Tourist

I am staying at the imperial palace! i know its not awesome but it will be fine as i plan only on sleeping in there! oh and of course showering!! i will take notes and write a trip report. It wont be as great as mikey's but whose are? Thanks for all your help

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.