1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Surprise! Vegas Solo Trip May 22-26

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by erica1025, May 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vegas Erica

Vegas Erica VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Pre-Trip Info:
    This trip really is coming as a surprise to me.

Originally I had planned to go to Spain with my husband when I asked for these days off... then he found out he wouldn't be able to take the days off due to a work project needing to be completed by June 1.

I still have PTO days I would use or lose, so this turned into a trip to Mexico with my best friend B (remember her from my birthday TR?). We've been planning it since February and had our flights and hotel booked. Fast forward to yesterday and we went from planning our day excursions and meals to her texting me that her husband just lost his job. That lead to a quick check on the hotel cancelation policy (we barely made the time frame), cancellation of Southwest flights and the beginnings of my 2nd solo Vegas trip planning.

Obviously, third time's the charm and I'm going back to Vegas!

Since I was planning on a relaxing Mexico trip, which I was really looking forward to... I'm going to try and plan more leisure time around the pool and spa time. And because we were going to go to amazing restaurants I'm also going focus on eating at nice restaurants I haven't tried and throw in some of my favorites.

This trip, even with my gambling budget, will be cheaper than what I was planning on spending in Mexico.

But as we all know, Vegas plans quickly get thrown out so this could be another trip of massive amounts of gambling.

Let the countdown begin!!!

Last edited: May 6, 2017
    Christmas Trip (Maybe??)
    • Like Like x 1
  2. bshowell

bshowell VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow! I will say you certainly come back up with a quickness. Looking forward to reading about your trip.

3. Vegas Erica

Vegas Erica VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks bshowell! I just REALLY need a vacation and vegas is always on my mind so it was easy enough to make it work

Christmas Trip (Maybe??)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.