1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Super 19

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by KnotGillty, Feb 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KnotGillty

KnotGillty High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Monday is departure day and I wake up down 2 grand for the trip. M and I sit down at a $100 black jack table to take one last stab at redemption. We end up getting a few really good shoes and my doubles, splits, and 16's are all working out for me. It's the kind of shoe I've been looking for all weekend. I just wish I was a little more aggressive with my bets instead of playing scared. I color up when I have a small stack of yellow chips in front of me and I'm well ahead for the weekend. Even though we still have a couple hours left, I shut it down for the trip, happy that I came out ahead and that I'm leaving Vegas with more than I arrived with. It is always such a good feeling to go home a winner with all your bankroll intact + some more.

BJ 2.jpeg

Speaking of winning. M's weekend was a good one. It seemed everything he touched turned to gold. From his Free Bet wins on the sidebet, to his roulette wins, to his blackjack wins, to his sportsbet wins. He ended up way ahead of the variance curve.

Before we knew it, it was time to grab a limo and head to the airport. Do you want to know the best thing about flying private? We left the Venetian at 12:45 for our 1pm flight. No lines, no security, and the car drops you off on the tarmac next to the plane. It's priceless to be able to avoid the lines & crowds at McCarren, especially the day after the superbowl..

I want to give a big shout out to M. Your generosity, friendship, and love mean the world to me brother.

Until next time,

Viva

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
    • Like Like x 7
    • Love Love x 3
  2. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A great trip! Congrats!

• Like Like x 1
  3. bobby jones

bobby jones VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was wondering why you didn’t take the Porsche to Vegas... until I saw the plane.

Awesome!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lorraine

Lorraine Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great report!

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.