1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Sun Country to Vegas

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Vegas Insight, Jun 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vegas Insight

Vegas Insight King of no media

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sale on at Sun Country right now. I'm having a hard time getting results from their website....must be overwhelmed with web traffic.

I can get a variety of round trips around Halloween week for less than $200. Good flight times, too. Nobody seems to be matching the sale. I fly out of Minneapolis, and Delta is not offering any deals. I'm very tempted to book a trip even though I can't be sure it will work out for me.

$176.40 for a RT ticket, direct flights, afternoon departures on both ends (Sunday through Friday). Amazing.

• Like Like x 1
  2. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just booked it yesterday. $176.40 RT. October 21-24. I did morning departures on both ends. Actually, Sun Country has had some really good prices to Vegas for the past few years. I won't pay Delta's prices anymore. You can get decent prices if you don't want the more popular times, but I do - so Sun Country it is. Plus I like the fact that SC flies out of Terminal 2.

3. saintpauljeff

saintpauljeff VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I flown on Sun Country before, most of the the time their limited schedule doesn't match my schedule but it works for some folks

4. h0und10

h0und10 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Out of Minneapolis I usually fly delta one way and sun country one way to get my preferred flight times (can't remember which way though)
    Sounds like a good deal though, Might have to check it out!

5. Vegas Insight

Vegas Insight King of no media

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i've done it all three ways; exclusively Delta, exclusively SC and a mix of the two.

SC's limited flight times is a big drawback, but their flight times for Oct. are working well for me and Delta is not matching the sale price right now, so it's a $200 no-brainer.

i like the fact you get the smaller terminals on both ends with SC.

6. bretmc

bretmc Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are going spet 24th-29th we got a hacker fare on kayak. Flying to vegas on suncountry and flying vegas to msp on delta. Cost was 225$ cause i upgraded my flight from vegas back to msp to main cabin so i could pick my seat.

7. WWGB

WWGB Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I couldn't resist and booked my usual December trip. The fare for my travel times went up to $197.40 while I was making up my mind, but anything sub-$200 is a win.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.