1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Suite Life MB 11/15 - 11/18

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Jkluvvegas, Nov 14, 2020.

1. Jkluvvegas

Jkluvvegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Hi VMB friends!!

Headed back tomorrow to my new love Mandalay Bay and the one bedroom Penthouse Sky View Suite. Since I had a taste on it on my last trip (did a TR on my last trip in September) I am sold. My host really is so great. Love the VIP lounge check in and penthouse lounge. Angeli is the lounge gal there and is a hoot and really made me feel special.
    $325 FP and $300 RC

Flight - SW YES!! so now I can pack a big bag and bring more stuff (alcohol) lol. Quick 45 min flight at 8am tomorrow. Home Wednesday am at 8 to make it back to AZ and work a half day. That should be interesting.

Bringing my laptop so I can keep up on my emails so it’s not a shit show when I get back to work

Reservations
    I seem to be a creature of habit but going to try and to try new things. I should try and get CET match from my Mlife Platinum. Do I go to any CET resort or just Caesars?

Sunday
    Brunch Border Grill. They are back to full brunch menu with small plates and bottomless Mimosas

Dinner Reservation at Lago at Bellagio. Never been and saw on @Flowers last TR and looked so good

Monday
    I think Citizens for breakfast at my hotel MB. Menu looks good

Going to hit Cosmo and the Chandelier bar as bars were closed in September. And must go play my fave - the old Willy Wonka game and Ruby Slippers. Have some identity play there as well.

Carbone for dinner - have reservation but hope I can sit at bar. More comfortable at bar being solo

Tuesday
    Any suggestions for breakfast? May go with Mon Ami and sit on patio. Should be pretty quiet on a Tuesday

Then head DT to check out Circa

Depending how I feel Pizza Rock or Javier back at Aria my other fave for a jalapeño margarita and their crab/shrimp enchiladas

Really want to try and walk the strip more but during the day lol. I tend to get degen and get stuck on Moola or Dancing Drums.

Bankroll $700 max a day. Need to stick to this as Xmas is coming and gifts to buy.

Hoping going during the week will be more my scene. I’m a single 48 year old gal and love Vegas so much but it’s been crazy there lately. Like I said last time, my friends and family don’t Vegas like I do and I go there to unwind and relax and GAMBLE!

Last trip in September I had a lot of weirdos come up to me over and over. I’m pretty shy and not in for weird convos. Now on the other hand, I love making conversations with fun people at chandelier bar and bar tops but u know what I mean. Last trip was just kind of sketchy. It was over the weekend so I wanted to see how different week days are.
    Lots of fun to be had. Can’t wait!! Always love the Vegas anticipation. Hope I can sleep tonight.

Thanks for following. Will do my best to post lots live. It’s time for some hand pays!!

• Like Like x 15
    • Love Love x 1
  2. rooster42000

rooster42000 Brady, The Goat

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good luck, and enjoy.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Jer

Jer I kinda did a thing...

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can’t wait to hear all about it! Have fun, stay safe, and win lots!

Tis the season!
  4. ReTriggerMe

ReTriggerMe High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Henry.

Holidays
    Is inability to ignore comp offers a recognized disorder?
  5. Richard Alpert

Richard Alpert LOST

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I hope you have a suite trip! :D

RICHARD

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. CenterfieldNine

CenterfieldNine High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have a blast!

Regarding CET tier match, whenever or whatever they are offering, it can be done at ANY caesars rewards desk at any resort. Just skip over into Paris when you’re at mon ami. The desk is straight ahead when you walk out of the restaurant just the other side of the one foot of the Eiffel Tower.

Cheers!
    C9

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good luck!

8. Jkluvvegas

Jkluvvegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you!!!

9. Jkluvvegas

Jkluvvegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    At airport. Still dark. Not sure ever had a drink this early but headed to Vegas is the best excuse right?[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 6
    • Love Love x 1
  10. carolineno

carolineno Balcony Brat

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Your trip sounds perfect! I love MB. Let us know how Citizens is - so many of the MB restaurants look good. And if it gets chilly, indoor breakfast at Mon Ami is pretty good too - so dark and cozy. Enjoy!

Last edited: Nov 15, 2020
  11. Jkluvvegas

Jkluvvegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you!!! I will definitely report back on my meals lol. Thanks for the advice on Mon Ami and for commenting

• Like Like x 1
  12. Ezzy711

Ezzy711 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Jealous that we were there at the same time in September and you get to return already. I’m not booked until end of February. I also have a penthouse at MB but being a peon no host or lounges for me. I was considering the VIP special for the ride to the airport and lounge access but I think you noted last trip it’s only open on weekends. I’m there Sun - Thursday. I also don’t know if the included limo could take me over to Wynn rather than back to the airport.

‘I hope you have a smashing good time and may it rain unicows on you every day.

Every trip will be a maybe until everything is open again
    Years on Wynn app pay off
  13. Jkluvvegas

Jkluvvegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes @Ezzy711 I recall you were at MB at same time as me and love playing Moola early hours as I do.

I really don’t deserve a host but think he was trying to steal me from Bellagio. You should reach out to my guy. Can’t hurt. I can message you if you want! Thanks for commenting

14. Elf70

Elf70 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have a fabulous trip. MB is one of my favorite places to stay. Looking forward to hearing about your weekday stay. Good luck!

15. Jkluvvegas

Jkluvvegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    [​IMG]
    3rd row love it. 20 minutes until I land in my Absolute favorite place ever

• Like Like x 9
    • Love Love x 2
  16. Jkluvvegas

Jkluvvegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Room already ready!!! So nice. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 10
    • Love Love x 6
  17. MCann

MCann VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Awesome! Man I cant wait to get to Vegas! 1 week and 6 hours to go for me. Cool to see some VMBers staying in this room, too. It is occasionally comped for me but usually a small charge, and hasn't been free yet on dates I'm going. One day I swear I will stay at Mandalay Bay but havent yet. I cant remember - is there a personal use fridge in that room?

Festivus in Vegas, if its open!
    Christmas like a Caesar
  18. sdbruin619

sdbruin619 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I see AZ changed the alcohol laws a decade ago. I remember leaving Tucson early one Sunday morning and being denied an alcoholic beverage. Have a fun and profitable trip.

19. Jkluvvegas

Jkluvvegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes there is!!! Other than Cosmo favorite room!!

20. Jkluvvegas

Jkluvvegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hahaha I do remember those days!!

• Love Love x 1