1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Strip House at Planet Hollywood

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by rgrif57, Apr 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rgrif57

rgrif57 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We decided to go to Strip House again at Planet Hollywood. It is one of our favorites and well worth the money to us. The service was top notch and just plain professional. Michelle had the grain fed tenderloin and I had the bone in rib eye both were prime and both were absolutely dead on cooking wise and taste; we also split a bordelaise steak sauce. Our sides were the twice baked strip potato and charred broccoli plenty for 2 people and very delicious. For dessert then got the 24 layer chocolate cake, we did take most of it and some of the rib eye back to the room. Seriously this meal was a 9 to 9.5 for all aspects..............Rick
    I posted this in the thread on steak house recommendations but wanted it to have its own thread......Rick

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. ItsVegasTime

ItsVegasTime Vegas Addict

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had the best peppercorn crusted steak and lobster tail there a few visits ago!

3. Dynasty22

Dynasty22 Blackjack Connoisseur

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agreed! I had the Japanese wagyu during my last trip and it was delicious. Everything from the appetizers to the entrees, to the desserts. Everything was spot on. I don't think Strip House gets enough credit

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.