1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Strip hotel pools... how are they these days? Drink service? Busy?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Kisby, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Kisby

Kisby Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My trip is coming up! :woot: I'd like to spend some pool time. I know that some bars are closed, but what about drink service at the pools? I still want to sit in the sun with some alcohol in my hand! :beer: I know bars are closed, but they still bring drinks, right? Are the pools very busy? Should I be making chair / cabana reservations now?

Thanks for any info!

Buddy Trip!
    • Like Like x 1
  2. buckeyeguy

buckeyeguy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just got back from a trip 7/17-25. We were at the Bellagio and Caesars, both pools had excellent drink service. The Bellagio pool was busy on the weekend and very few during the week, while Caesars Palace pool was pretty steady all week. Mask were required at both pools, only time you can take your mask off was when you are physically in the pool or walking straight to and from. I would make chair/cabana reservations for the weekend days for sure.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. azbob

azbob Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Pools are very, very busy and I haven't heard of any without drink service. With some hotels, you'd better go online or inquire at check in re: if a pool reservation is required because demand coupled with decreased # of people allowed has shut a lot of people out. Plus it has been over 110 for going on a week.

• Informative Informative x 2
  4. mbely1000

mbely1000 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My experience at the Palazzo and Venetian pools is that they are not terrible crowded but they are understaffed. We couldn't get a drink order or food order in for the entire 3 hour visit.

• Wow! Wow! x 1
  5. engicedave

engicedave VIP Whale

I'd imagine on the weekends, most pools will be busy, at least the ones that are open, because not all of them are open

There's no "party pools" this year....No Rehab at HR, no party at Drai's at Cosmo, so pool traffic has spread out

6. ChilliPalmer

ChilliPalmer Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I see Wynn on your list.

I can’t speak to normal pool, but Tower Suites pool had a constant waitress for drinks and food circling (every 10 minutes or so). Very impressed. This was one week ago for reference.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw a pic on Instagram (or maybe Facebook) of Aria having QR codes attached to their chairs that you can scan for their drink menu. I'm not sure if you can place your order as well, but it would be a nice perk if you could.