1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Strip Club recommendations

Discussion in 'Vegas After Dark' started by Wizard43, Feb 4, 2019.

1. 69machI

69machI Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I know this thread is a few months old, but couldn't resist giving my .02. So I have been to quite a few strip clubs in a few different states in my lifetime. Some of them were fairly nice with pretty women....some of them not quite so nice. Last year, at 46 years old, I took my first trip to Vegas...with my brother. We discussed ahead of time about either going to one or not going to one....we decided to pass and use the money for gambling or drinking or whatever. The last night we are there, my brother meets up with one of his "old buddies" who lives in Vegas. 15 minutes after meeting this guy, he's talking about taking us to a strip club! Of course we had been drinking all day and it was our "last night".....so it didn't take much to talk us into it! So he says he knows this place he goes to all the time and the women are beautiful and he'll pay our cover charge...blah blah blah. I'm the type of person that likes to do at least some research before I do most things....and since my brother and I had decided ahead of time to NOT go to a strip club......well, I hadn't done my research. So he takes us to Centerfolds. First and only strip club i've been to that has a limo out front, velvet ropes, and a door man. The buddy pays our cover and we each get two free drink tickets. First thing I need to do is use the restroom. So I walk into this restroom with marbles floors, marble walls, marble sinks and a freeking bathroom attendant! A bathroom attendant in a strip club! I walk out of restroom and look around.....the place was really pretty empty. I don't exactly remember what time it was, but I'm thinking maybe 10 or 11pm on a Thursday night. I immediately notice my brother and his buddy sitting a table with a beautiful girl on each of their laps.....holy crap.....that's never happened at any of other strip clubs i've been too. So I walk over and sit down at table. Almost immediately a gorgeous, tiny blonde sits on my lap....so i'm thinking "wow, this is service". We use our drink tickets to order a drink and right after the drink gets to the table, the blonde on my lap asks if I want to tour the club.....WTF.....tour the club?? At this point i'm pretty much willing to do about anything....so yeah, we went on tour. On the side wall they have chairs set up with beaded curtains. That's where they give you 15 minute laps dances for $150. Behind the stage there are small "rooms" divided by shear curtains that have a love seat and a pub table. Here you can get a 30 minute lap dance for $600 or a one hour lap dance for $1000! Farther back there are what looked like rooms with actual walls where for $2000 you get a private hour. So i'm ask....what happens back there for $2000? She says, "use your imagination".......i respond with, "i have a pretty vivid imagination". needless to say, i didn't get to see those rooms! Anyways...she asks what i'm interested in. I say well let's just go with the 15 minute lap dance. Of course not planning on going to a strip club to start with and it being the last night of our trip....i didn't have a ton of cash on me.....but of course they take credit cards! Like an idiot....."oh sure, here you go" Now they've got you..... So 15 minutes is just enough time to get you excited and wanting more....wanting to see how far this girl will go. Next thing I know.......we are going back to the 30 minute lap dance "room"...the one with the sheer curtains and love seat for $600. A couple of things that I must not have seen in the fine print as I'm signing receipts for the charges on my card....in Vegas if the place serves alcohol, the girls only get topless. Wish i would have known that ahead of time by doing research! Another things is that in Vegas.....or at least at Centerfolds, those 30 minute and 1 hour lap dances require you to buy a bottle of champagne or wine! I'm by no means an expert on either, but $300 for a bottle of champagne plus a corking fee seems a little bit on the high side to me! LOL So of course during the 30 minutes i'm being handsy as hell and the girl doesn't seems to be okay with it. I ask her where i can or can't touch and she says she will let me know if i go too far.....so I appreciated her honesty. If I did go a little too far she would just kind of turn or move...she definitely wasn't rude about it. So the entire time i'm waiting for her to take off her panties.....but still not happening! 30 minutes goes by like the speed of sound and now i'm really hot and bothered. So she asks if i want to go another 30 minutes. So i'm like "well can i just pay the $400 to make it an hour or is it another $600?" So another $600 charge on my card.....and another $300 bottle of champagne! LOL So now i'm trying to do all the math in my head while hot and bothered and pretty much shit faced......oh....and don't forget the tips for the waitress that brought the champagne! So of course in my mind i'm thinking this next 30 minutes is going to be amazing.......she's gonna take off her panties and things are going to get crazy as hell. Of course I couldn't have been more wrong about anything! Needless to say, as weird as this may sound, that last 30 minutes seemed to last forever....i just kept waiting for the torture to end! So it took me 1 hour and 15 minutes of lap dancing to realize they apparantly are only topless! So before we go back to the table the girl asks me if i can give her a good tip. She goes on to say that most of the money i've spent goes to the club and she hardly gets any of it! Geesssshhh........ So we go back to table and by now my brother, who was also getting private lap dances, is at table with two girls sitting on his lap! So my girl comes back to table, but not before some other girl came over to me wanting to be playful....i'm like, "look, i've been with that blonde over there for past hour and half and i'm not ready to start all over with some other girl" So the blonde comes back to table and low and behold....here comes the waitress with my two bottles of champagne! And once again the blonde asks for a nice tip. I tell her i will tip her before i leave.....because i know damn well as soon as she gets that tip i wont see her ass again! And there's no way in hell i'm leaving until i drink every damn drop of the champagne..i mean, i paid a lot of money for that crap! So for next hour or two the blonde and i sip champagne while my brother is getting private lap dances with two girls at one time in the back "room". Of course his "buddy" is nowhere to be found....i'm thinking he hauled ass. so as the champagne dwindles down and i get to know this young lady on my lap...she was actually very sweet. So the weirdest thing i think thats ever happened to me occurs.........a chef, hat jacket and all, comes up to our table and wants to know how many steaks we want. After i pick my jaw up off the floor....i'm like, "no thanks man, i'm just getting ready to leave!" So i give the girl $100 and start to leave. As i'm heading towards door i realize...i have no idea how much money i've spent on my card (because they damn sure dont give you a receipt). Instant panic starts to set in.....these guys could max out my card and i have absolutely no clue how much i've spent. So i approach the bouncer and tell him i'd like to know how much i can expect to see on my credit card statement. he call the manager over...super nice guy. He tells me to hang on a few minutes while he goes in the back and he will give me some number. After a few minutes he comes back with a few numbers written on a post it note pad! Not exactly what i was expecting. I look at them and they looked fairly accurate....the best i could remember. So I Uber back to hotel and sweat out the next few days keeping an eye on my credit card statement until the charges process......and they ended up being exactly the same as numbers he gave me. Now whether or not those numbers were accurate or not.....I'd say they probably were but can't be sure. So the moral of this long ass story, if you're still reading, is to do your research, DO NOT give them a credit card, try to remain reasonably sober, and only take as much cash as you are willing to give away. When it was all said and done....between my brother and myself, we could have bought a pretty damn nice used car for the amount of money we spent in just a few hours! But we do have one heck of a story and will probably do it all again on our next trip!

Mancation 2019!
    • Like Like x 2
    • Wow! Wow! x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Dr Nostron

Dr Nostron High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great write up - been there and done exactly that!!!!

3. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow, so how much did you spend? $4000?

Lesson learned. Never use your charge card in the strip clubs. You are lucky, I heard stories of people who had charges OUTSIDE of the club (after using their charge card).

Many clubs don't rip off the customer with extra charges. That's because the customer many times rejects the charges and the club is out of $$ so many of them try to be honest with their charges so they get their money. But there are other clubs who do add extra bogus charges so best to never use your charge card in the strip clubs.

Just FYI, most strip club bathrooms have an attendant. Especially later in the evening.

Sorry you didn't have time to research. Only nude clubs allow removal of panties. But most nude clubs are non alcoholic. The only nude club that serves alcohol is Palominos. They have always been nude serving alcohol and have been grandfathered in to serve alcohol in a nude club.

Thanks for the info on Centerfolds. I will probably never visit this place. Especially when they require you to pay $300 for a bottle of champagne when getting lap dances. I only get $20 lap dances and hardly get more unless I got exceptional service with that $20 lap dance. The empty club and limited strippers is a dead giveaway of a rip off joint. And it is possible that your brother's buddy is a shill, getting a cut from the club for bringing people in.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. tvon

tvon VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great write up. This is what these clubs live for, folks who have never been and probably will not return.. so they fleece you 8 ways to sunday. As the other posters say, I leave everything in the room except cash and ID. Nothing else. Keeps you honest and not regretting the night!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. 69machI

69machI Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I ended up spending probably close to $2500 and my drunk brother ended up spending close to $4k.....he opted for the private 30 minute lap dance with TWO girls at once, after already getting the 15 minute and two 30 minute private dances with one girl......so i'm sure it was double the price. And......he was buying bud lights....'cause he doesn't like champagne! LOL

Mancation 2019!
  6. 69machI

69machI Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Makikiboy....You mentioned my brother's buddy being a shill....i have never heard that term, but I told my brother something along the same line the next day. It was funny the dude just disappeared, never even contacted my brother the next day to see if he had a good time, got to hotel safe, was glad to see him, etc....... Any my brother actually just heard from his "buddy" within past couple weeks for the first time since August of last year when we were in Vegas. I agree with that theory 100%

Mancation 2019!
  7. andym10

andym10 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looking for a good place to go with for a couple. I have been looking at Little Darlings for their $89 couples package with pickup and admission. I know there is no alcohol and just looking to get a couple dances each. No looking to spend but a few hundred minus the package. She has never been to a strip club so just looking for her to get some dances and the same for me. Thoughts?

8. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:

WORD OF ADVICE TO ANYONE READING THIS.

Research just a little before going. 5-20 minutes reading online would have been an excellent investment

$4k should have gotten 6-8 hours of private dances at most clubs.

9. h0llywood

h0llywood VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Palomino would be the place to go.

Fully nude and if you and her and the stripper can agree to a dance, 30 minutes in a private curtained room for $250 (no bottle charge) is not a bad deal considering what others above paid for topless.

Dancers tend to be hesitant to go to couples so make sure the wife doesn’t give off a leave me alone and don’t even think about going near my husband vibe.