1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Strip Club Advice

Discussion in 'Vegas After Dark' started by BklynLatina76, Sep 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. user3657

user3657 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not so much that, but im sure it does happen. Problem is you are going to have a good time with xxx dollars, to use the ATM or credit they charge crazy crazy fees. its like 20%. On top of that if you use credit they put a hold on the card for more then you take out. To pay the 30$ cover at rhino they put a 200$ hold on it. Go figure.

Bring cash. Dont do back rooms. No matter what they say you need to buy drinks. Thats 20$x2 for 30mins. Nothing more happens in the backrooms. Dont believe them.

2. Beefcake

Beefcake Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've had some great times there. Like any strip club in Vegas though your mileage may vary.

I have to disagree with you. Finding the right girl makes all the difference. You won't have "sex" in the Bill Clinton definition of the word, but you can have a lot more contact than on the floor depending on the girl. Lots of girls will promise like you said, but some do deliver.

3. Barney

Barney Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^+1^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

4. AceRothstein80

AceRothstein80 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Buzzing thru this topic, I see the talk of watching football games at a club...that mayb something I'd be down for, I'm headed out for the nfl playoffs. Would cheetah be the place to do that? I'd rather have a lil more fun(for a lil less $) witha 6 and not be pressured by snobby girls that are 9-10s

Like an old timer from work told me "lower your standards and raise your average"

5. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    actually things do happen in back rooms of strip clubs.
    Honestly i havent been to Chettahs in a long time, but we always go to Crazy Horse 3 to posh, their lounge. You can get $100 bottles and havea good time without be bothered by the ladies, yes they come in, but they dont stalk you. Sapphire is good to, its more of a fun place to see a game plus they do dance specials and drink specials .

6. broncofn

broncofn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ace, my group went to hustler this past year for superbowl and we had a back cabana. We had a buy 1get 2 free but my friend was one of the mngrs. It was honestly a nice setup they had. I know its not superbowl but worth checking out during championship games.

7. broncofn

broncofn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry, meant buy 1 get 1 (liquor bottles)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.