1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Steakhouses where casual dress is ok?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Matto556, Apr 14, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hattrick225

hattrick225 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A few years back, I ate at Tom Colicchio's @ Mirage. Golf shirt and nice shorts. Felt perfectly comfortable, didn't feel I was treated any differently.

2. carolineno

carolineno VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We inquired at Tender in Luxor a few years ago. Their rule was no swimwear lol so that will work. It looks like they're open again, Thurs-Sunday.

A low strip trip? Could be….
    Boom! A comp arrives and I can’t say no
  3. LVRaiders

LVRaiders VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is a great topic as we head into the summer months post-pandemic. I expect to see varying degrees of dress code among men at some of my favorite places during dinner, however the acceptable dress code has been stated by a few. I would personally not go to dinner at a higher end place wearing shorts in Vegas (Chino Pants and a collar shirt or jeans and a dress shirt are usually dinner casual for me). Will SW or Cut turn someone with reservations away because they are wearing a basketball jersey and jean shorts? I would think so.

4. Jimgotkp

Jimgotkp Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just don't dress up at all in Vegas nowadays. Places that might be more strict with the dress codes are places I wouldn't consider eating at too.

• Agree Agree x 1
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.