1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Staying in the Wynn Tower Suites for the First Time!

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Flowers, Oct 15, 2020.

1. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Many thanks @Kachow for this information. I didn't know the view from the Encore Parlor Suites so that is good to know.
    For the first time in many years (as I ALWAYS get a very high floor with the south strip view) I may wind up having different views but that's okay! I DO like knowing, however, the views that come with the various room options. Thanks again.

• Love Love x 1
  2. Kachow

Kachow High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you ever find yourself at Encore Tower Suites on the actual 4th of July, get your host to book you into a Parlor Suite on that side. We were there two years ago and saw the fireworks at the Strat plus fireworks going off all over the city looking north. My wife and I had room service and watched them for a good hour or more nonstop. One of my favorite Vegas memories, basically being at eye level or above so many fireworks. Also, the view of the mountains as the sun rises is unforgettable from those suites. I think most people like a strip view in general but despite facing north I really enjoy the Encore Parlor suite views.

Early Birthday Trip
    • Informative Informative x 6
  3. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you for that tip! And I know what you mean about the sun rising. I feel like even with a south strip view I can see that as well by just looking out more towards the right. Watching the sunrise is pretty much the only thing that would want me to get up that early in Vegas. LOL.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  4. SClinahoo

SClinahoo Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Flowers, I echo the above comments. I travel solo often and formerly enjoyed the larger suites. Typically, I was getting the Executive if I traveled solo and the Parlor or Salon for those times my wife accompanied me. Two years ago, I had a heart to heart with a host (not mine) who shared that the hotel planned too few Executive Suites when building and those are generally in greatest demand. That certainly could have changed now. Coincidentally, I booked a solo trip at the last minute and was assigned a Tower Suite King. It was great for what I used it for (I am not in the room much) and I did not miss the extra space of the suites. Thereafter, I have been getting a King when I travel solo and I find the back end comps increased somewhat.

• Informative Informative x 5
  5. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks @SClinahoo for sharing this information. It's interesting your observation about the Executive because even though it is the smallest of the larger rooms I like the look of it. It was bigger but not too big. I hope to hear from my host soon as now I'm already back in trip planning mode even though I still need to finish posting a few additional thoughts about my trip that just ended. :)

6. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just heard from my host!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Absolutely no problem staying in a Parlor Suite for my entire trip!! He said I normally am pretty conservative with my room requests so no problem with that suite for the entire trip. The one thing he wanted to confirm is whether that week Encore will open that WEDNESDAY or THURSDAY. The website says Wednesday (which makes sense with Thanksgiving being Thursday) but he wanted to confirm. I can stay in a Wynn Parlor Suite the entire time or split my trip and we agreed it would be cool to have both experiences, so Wynn Parlor Suite until I hope Wednesday (rather than Thursday/Thanksgiving), and then moving to an Encore Parlor Suite from Wednesday to Sunday night/Monday night.

I am so excited!! :lock::lock::lock::lock::lock:

• Like Like x 9
    • Love Love x 8
  7. UKFanatic

UKFanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have fun

• Love Love x 1
  8. Retrobabble

Retrobabble Director of Fun

Trips to Las Vegas:
    @Flowers, the Parlor Suite is large enough to get some serious steps in! I think you may fall in love with the huge walk-in closet and all the drawers. (Sadly, did not take a photo.) I actually prefer the Wynn Tower Suites to Encore. Also, the massage room. Looking forward to seeing more photos!

Wynn Parlor Suite 10.25 (3).jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  9. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think that is the SALON Suite. It looks so pretty. :love::love::love::love::love: The Wynn Parlor Suite doesn't have a massage room though the Encore Parlor Suite does. All of the creams though in the Wynn suites are very much growing on me!

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Mr. Elite

Mr. Elite Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    @Flowers I am so glad to hear that for you !!! I have to say the service here is impeccable and back to 2005-2006 levels!!!

My girlfriend is now insisting we always stay here in the future. I couldn’t agree more with her. I strayed away when they started messing with the comps for players and my host has been trying to get me back ever since. They have succeeded.

I hope you have an awesome trip in November!!

• Love Love x 1
  11. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's so great to hear @Mr. Elite! I'm glad you and your girlfriend are having a great time and that Wynncore has truly welcomed you back "home". :) Wishing you a great rest of your trip!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Retrobabble

Retrobabble Director of Fun

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oops. That’ll be next! and then I can tell you that it’s actually much too big for one person, and that I actually prefer the executive suite. :p

• Love Love x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So, unfortunately because of Covid, what I thought might be the case is in fact the case. Pre-Covid you could get a massage in your room though there was a significant premium for it. I confirmed that because of Covid the spa is not doing in-room massages. That makes sense as Wynncore is trying to not have ANY employee in a room when a guest is there, from housekeeping to room service. The rare exception is the bellman when you first check in and who helps you with your bags.

So, a massage room in a suite has zero value in the Covid environment, unless I guess you have a masseuse come to the room who is not a Wynncore employee. I have no interest in doing that, however, even though I love the masseuse Erlinda at the Flamingo Spa. I'm not too disappointed as I totally understand but I thought I'd pass on that info!

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  14. emmas

emmas VIP Whale

Great on the room and boo on the lack of room massages (totally understandable). Glad the plans for the next trip are shaping up.

• Love Love x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. RPMCanes

RPMCanes VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was upgraded to that Executive Suite on one trip, and although it was fantastic, I wish I would have passed because I love a great view of the Strip and this suite did not provide that.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I hear you @RPMCanes. I was going to be pleased with whatever room I received but I'm excited about the Parlor Suite because of the layout and space of the suite, including having a separate bedroom, etc. Ironically, likely my favorite strip view is from the rooms I always get, which are regular Encore Tower Suite King rooms on a high floor, but I'm super excited about experiencing and enjoying both Parlor Suites and the view provided by each (Wynn Parlor/partial South Strip and Encore Parlor/primarily North Strip/Resorts/downtown).

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  17. Mr. Elite

Mr. Elite Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Having the Parlor Suite for the whole time and sampling both the Wynn and Encore Parlor Suites is a Win at Wynn !!!!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  18. ritzcarlton89

ritzcarlton89 Tourist

I think you have to be careful about getting those suites at the Wynn, you may never be able to go back. I’ve stayed at both the parlor and salon suites at the Wynn and now I don’t want to stay at the Wynn without staying in the salon suite. It’s wonderful you are trying those rooms for the first time you will undoubtedly have a great time. I like both the tubs with the whirlpool jets in both rooms and that fridge for personal use comes in handy.

• Agree Agree x 3
  19. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    LOL. Yeah, @ritzcarlton89, even though I haven't yet experienced either suite I have the same concern. On a different note, I agree it's nice that there is a refrigerator in the Parlor Suite rooms. My host provides an additional one for my regular Tower Suites room every trip as I like to keep water and my amenity and other snacks in there.

20. Dean Martin

Dean Martin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been wanting to book the TS room and hope for an upgrade but this is my biggest fear...LOL They know exactly what they're doing when they offer a "free" upgrade to a nice room/suite. Just sets us all up for spending more $$ in the future. You gotta love the Wynncore property, service and business plan! :evillaugh:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Love Love x 1