1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Staying at Paris this week

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Maryhou6988, Jul 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maryhou6988

Maryhou6988 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We will be checking in Wednesday evening to the Paris. We've never stayed there before. We plan to uber to the hotel, how is uber working in LV right now? How much does that normally cost? We haven't ubered since February so I'm a little worried about it being clean and safe.

Our son is proposing Friday and has a terrace room at the Cosmopolitan. Is there any grocery or alcohol delivery places? I'd like to get a couple cases of beer and champagne delivered so we can celebrate after the proposal with their friends who will be coming to town.

Thanks in advice for any tips :)

2. hattrick225

hattrick225 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  3. LVRaiders

LVRaiders VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My boss was in Vegas a few weeks ago and his only complaint (more than masks) was the delay for uber. He said during a normal Vegas summer with shows and parties going on, you can get a ride within 5 minutes. He said it took he and his wife an average of 15 minutes every time, with his final night being 30 minutes.

4. bshowell

bshowell VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is not specific for Vegas, but both Lyft and Uber have a cleanliness policy in place and you must be masked in the car (and the driver is also masked). It sounded like it was a blanket policy and not specific by area. I was in a (non-Vegas) Lyft for the first time yesterday since March and it was like that.

5. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Friends have had much longer wait time for Lyft or Uber recently but their experiences with cars/drivers were good. Hope you enjoy my FAV hotel....The Paris....my home most trips over the last 20 years. Next month we are staying at Flamingo because the grown kids wanted to use their pool....almost feel like I am cheating on MYParis!! lol Enjoy

6. mike mc

mike mc High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Von’s did free delivery if you spend a certain amount they have food,beer and booze

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.