1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Sports trading cards, At least young me had fun

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by gadgets19, Oct 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smallz79

smallz79 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

yeah, Arenado isnt the most fan friendly lol. he is probably going to be traded before the season starts anyways. p.s. Go Broncos today

2. bardolator

bardolator Lifelong Low Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the slice of nostalgia. My brother had a complete 1965 NFL collection. Not sure if Topps or Fleer. He used to buy as many as he could afford and throw away the bubble gum. The last card he needed was Max McGee. For a while he used one from a rival company but eventually traded a load of dupes for the real thing. It was a super big deal with him. Not the best condition because he would go through them and stage games sometimes. Wonder if he still has them.

3. Dobber2320

Dobber2320 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

You need to get those Montana RC's out of those brick holders ASAP. Those brick holders and the pressure causes the corners and sides to stick to the sleeve or holder.

I have seen many of those holders ruin good cards that people thought were protected.

4. Catzilla

Catzilla VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Dobber, I'll check that out. My favorite dog was named Dobber, lol, he was a golden retriever named for the guy on the TV show Coach.

5. LB9

LB9 PH Blackjack Degen

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You guys got us, suffice it to say, my sports teams have sucked about as bad as this year in general has lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.