1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

SPOILERS!!! SURVIVOR 33: M vs. G

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by LucyR., Sep 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, I guess they showed about 6 or so returnees for next season.

2. Candy Apple

Candy Apple VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is Tai one of them? I liked that older Asian man from two seasons ago.

3. mona

mona Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, Tai is one of them.

Flamingo with the sibs!!!
    5 nights NYNY!!!
  4. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am looking forward to seeing young Caleb play the Survivor game again. He didn't last long last time due to a heat stroke.
    He is eye candy for the young viewer gals. But I don't know if his attitude has changed from being so controlling with the gals. He did get married so he may be a happier person now. He was desperate for a girlfriend when he was on Big Brother and super mean to Princess Victoria. I still have fond memories of that BB Show.

Yes, our loved ones who have gone to the other side do send us surprise gifts. My adult son who died of a brain tumor many years ago does send me gifts sometimes and I know it comes from him. For Christmas I want his teen son to send me a painting of a Native American on a horse. My son was an artist and his son is an artist too. I can hardly wait for Christmas.

Happy Holidays for all of you. It has been a great year for me and I am looking forward to the coming year. LucyR.

5. northerngirl

northerngirl High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have thoroughly enjoyed this thread.

Yes, damn that cancer!

Lucy, enjoy your cruise. I am sure we will go back to Mexico in the next year again. Loved the people, culture, and weather!

Happy holidays all and the best for a great, happy, and healthy 2017!

6. Richard Alpert

Richard Alpert LOST

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just caught the finale. I missed a lot of the season. Just not a lot of time in front of the TV this fall.
    It's always interesting to see folks from different backgrounds flung out there on an island trying to outwit, outplay, and outlast each other!

I wish I could get one of those bat puzzles. They were pretty cool!

RICHARD

7. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ken should have won it but he never push about how many competitions he won.
    Adam and Hannah just argued who controlled the votes. Hell, I could simply say it was me.
    More than likely Adam told Jay in advance knowing Jay would tell the story to all the other people. That is the only way to explain why Adam received every single vote.
    You can't say at least one person didn't recognize Ken winning the comps?

8. northerngirl

northerngirl High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Here are the new tribes for the next season. Always been a Ozzie fan. Too bad Kaleb and Tai start out on different tribes. I was never a fan of Debbie.....however, interesting character for sure. IMG_9545.PNG

9. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is that Zeke in the lower right corner?

10. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes... wonder why didn't they mention he'd be back during the finale?

11. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It looks like a great group of new players. I find it interesting that people are willing to suffer on the island with bad weather, insects, dirty finger nails, dirty clothes, sleep on bamboo with leaf covers, eat whatever, lose weight, fear of being snuffed out, being betrayed, being blindsided, win challenges to survive, possible accidents or an illness, get food stolen by a greedy player, bad gossip, and show the world all their flaws and how bad they look, plus, we viewers talk bad about them,
    then a non deserving winner wins the money.

When I watched the first survivor I felt the winner should be the player that wins the most challenges. But Survivor is not
    a physical game because it is a mean mental psychological game. Adam won by getting rid of his competition and Ken not really fighting to win the money in his final speech. A lot of the players give up trying to win when they end up as the final 3 I have noticed how they blow their final chance to win the money. LucyR.

12. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Disagree. Ken was blown out of the water by Adam's crybaby look at me whiny speech. Ken had no chance because he is a real man and not a crybaby whining (word not allowed).

13. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm sorry if I hurt someone, truly. But I'm going to come right out and say it. I used to think that Survivor was about who was the bravest. It's not that way anymore. It's now about which can connive the most often. I'm sorry to those offended by what I just said, but it's true and you know it. The game is now way too contrived. No way those idols are found the way they show it. It's all about drama, so Adam wins because he gave the most cry baby speech. My Mom died of cancer, too. and I gave the permission to pull the plug. That doesn't make me a hero. It's what had to be done. I'm sorry to you all. Ken won Survivor. It's nothing but bullshit now. I hate that my favorite show has tanked.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2016
  14. Candy Apple

Candy Apple VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Although I'm a fan of Tony, I'll be rooting for Nuku. Can't stand snotty Ciera and Sandra already won twice! Of course, the tribes will be mixed up on week three or four, anyway.

15. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Survivor show has changed a lot and I am starting to lose interest. I remember the first Survivor show when I used to cry real tears for my favorite players when they would get snuffed out because I felt they were evicted unfairly. Presently, I have gotten a cold heart and don't care anymore who gets snuffed out. I have also learned that my favorite
    players are not going to win.

16. Joe Strummer

Joe Strummer VIP Whale

I just watched the 4 last episodes + caught the Finale.
    All reasons aside...........
    EVERYONE has a hard luck story.
    Some worse than others, for sure.
    Can we now end the "home life" stories ?........the crying ....?.......
    It has become a trend at the Finale..........tears + hard luck stories.
    I'm NOT trying to minimalize death, dying or cancer --- can we minimalize the crying at The Finale.
    It seems more of a tactic - as more players are shedding tears at the Finale.
    However..........I'm sure The Producers + the public respond to this kind of script.........and I do mean "script."
    Sorry !
    I've had ENOUGH of it.
    This season was very good !
    I never had a favorite player.........probably because I had to "binge" watch this season.
    I VERY sadened to hear next season is RETREADS !!!!!!...AGAIN !!!!!!!!.....ugh......
    Ozzie ?.......are you kidding ?.....NO PLEASE !>>>>>...can't he land a gig anywhere else ?....the guy needs a better Entertainment Agent !
    I think Survivor needs a good old fashion....?.........."Battle Of The _______"....******* I erased what I was gonna write*********
    ( just insert any stereo typical flashpoint subject.......you know ?.....along the lines of sexual preference, religion,race,etc......
    That's what it needs,now.
    .......oh yeh.......and better scripts.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.