1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

SPOILERS!!! SURVIVOR 33: M vs. G

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by LucyR., Sep 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi N. Girl, thank you so much on your message about who got snuffed out. I am so happy that it was Taylor because he has a mean personality.
    I am sure Figgy will be happy to see each other again. Figgy doesn't know about Taylor's pregnant girlfriend back home.
    I am looking forward to seeing Tribal Council tonight.
    I truly appreciate your spoiler information because now I will have so much fun seeing Taylor acting bad and then getting snuffed out. Lucy

2. mona

mona Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So does anyone besides Jay have an immunity idol? does David have another one?

3. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, David found another idol right away after he gave his first idol to use on Jessica.

It looks like the drama is going to start next week with the GenX older group. Chris, Bret and Sunday are against Jessica, David and Ken.

Sunday wants to get rid of Jessica. David wants to get rid of Chris. In the preview: Zeke says there is a GenX civil war.

Chris said to the camera that he is in control of the GenX group. I think that David has noticed that and now wants Chris voted out. A smart move
    would be if David gets a few players to vote against Chris and also tell Jay to play his idol so Jay is safe and Chris gets snuffed out. I think that is what David is thinking of doing because I heard him say that the three of them could get Chris out. I didn't notice who he was talking with.

Looks like maybe Jessica, Chris and Jay will be on the Hit list next week. I hope stupid David doesn't give Jessica his Idol again because
    he doesn't know that he is on the Hit list too from Sunday and Bret.. Zeke knows that David has an idol. But he is keeping it a secret so far.

4. mona

mona Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wimpy David and arrogant Adam need to go!!!!

5. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think that Wimpy David is in an alliance of Zeke, Hannah, & Adam. Adam is counting on his GenX alliance to keep him safe presently.

6. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hot News: Taylor broke up with Figgy because he has a new baby boy and wants to stay with his home town girlfriend. Taylor said that Figgy got real angry with him.

Possible spoiler news: This coming Wednesday Survivor show will have two players eliminated. I don't know why two are going out of the game.
    But I saw Blondie/Sunday looking upset in a challenge. Maybe she got injured. I really don't know for sure. But the preview looked interesting
    with Zeke saying the GenX going after each other.

More News: This Wed. Survivor show will be for two hours so that means that there will be two evictions I am guessing. The T.V. Previews states that Adam and Hannah are trying to join up with a GenX alliance that has gotten split up. It will be fun to see how the young ones will do with the GenX fighting each other. I know that Zeke has a strong alliance with Chris. LucyR.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2016
  7. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Tonight is the two hour Survivor Show. Be sure to tape it if you will be too busy to watch the show. Please don't forget to send me spoiler news on
    which two players get snuffed out/voted out.

I hope stupid David doesn't try to save Jessica again if she gets lots of eviction votes because then he could lose his own safety by giving Jessica his immunity idol thinking that he is safe.

David is playing with fire by going after Chris who does have a strong alliance. When ever some player goes after another player they end up getting evicted from the tribe. LucyR.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2016
  8. sarah9nascar

sarah9nascar VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will get to watch it tonight while it's on but will be sitting at the airport on the way to Vegas during next Wednesdays show so please next Wednesday, post spoilers as soon as possible.

Son’s 40th Birthday.
    SEMA Show that probably won’t happen.
  9. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just remembered that Jessica has some type of immunity power that she found on a piece of paper a long time ago. Jessica promised Ken Doll that she would give it to him if she ever got snuffed out. Jessica is a stupid player if doesn't use it if she gets news she might be on the hit list tonight. Remember... that Sunday/blondie wants Jessice voted out as soon as possible. It might be tonight. LucyR.

10. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi Sarah, I always depend on Northern girl to write down the spoilers before I get to see the show. I hope other people helps out tonight. LucyR.

11. mona

mona Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I'll be in Vegas next Weds. what time does it air there?

12. sarah9nascar

sarah9nascar VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was thinking whatever that power thingy that Jessica has can only be used at maybe the final 4 or 3. Can't remember exactly but maybe someone can.

Son’s 40th Birthday.
  13. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Chris voted out in first tribal. David won immunity. Jay did not play idol.

14. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Second tribal was rock draw. Jessica drew the black. Brett revealed to Zeke that he is gay. Jay had immunity. David gave immunity to Ken.

15. sarah9nascar

sarah9nascar VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How stupid is David??? Why did Adam tell him it was Ken everyone was voting for???? Anyway I am so glad that bug eye Jessica is out. I can't believe to save themselves though they couldn't agree to eliminate Hannah or Zeke before it came down to rocks.

Son’s 40th Birthday.
  16. northerngirl

northerngirl High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Breeze....few more late night notes.

First immunity challenge......omg, David wins. Tribal was pretty funny.....new hashtag....#trustcluster.
    Chris six votes. Jessica four votes. I was surprised that Jay didn't use his idol.

Brett revealed to Zeke during reward challenge that he is gay (not that there is anything wrong with that). I actually had to rewind the DVR as I wasn't sure I heard correctly.

Jay wins individual immunity. Very confusing tribal with lots of whispering, etc. David uses his hidden immunity to save Ken (wasted idol). Zeke gets five votes and Hannah gets five votes. No change in votes during the revote. Hannah, Zeke, Ken, and Jay are safe from the rock draw. LIke Breeze said, Jessica draws black.

Happy Thanksgiving all!

Last edited: Nov 23, 2016
    Three sisters, Texas son, and dear Henry from Hawaii
  17. HOUtoLAS

HOUtoLAS High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Because Brett said to summer its ken, vote ken... Obviously to try to throw them off. Summer caught on and said it as well. And Adam bought it hook line and sinker

18. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you all for your information. What an exciting night! Looks like a lot of the players were in danger of being snuffed out.

The ROCK game is a Lady Luck game where anybody can get the Black rock and get snuffed out.

I am surprised they were divided between Zeke and Hannah on the hit list. I never suspected those two young ones to be in danger this week.
    Zeke was very close to Chris. Looks like the players wanted Chris snuffed out. I guess he had too much power.

N. Girl, I know your favorite player is Ken Doll. So I am glad that Ken was safe. Thank you David for making sure Ken is safe. Now you need to go
    after Adam for telling you that Ken was in danger. I know David will take his revenge on Adam for not being honest with him.

The Camera guys will help David find another idol. LOL. Isn't it lucky that the cameras are always there when David finds an idol? Looks like it is fixed for David to find idols if it happens again. LucyR.

19. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Survivor show is shown in Las Vegas at 8 p.m. Vegas time/Pacific time which is the west coast time. LucyR.

20. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    "The Stone has Spoken".... Not the Tribe. LOL. Jessica didn't follow her intuition to vote out Hannah. She would have saved herself. It was interesting how upset she was that a Rock/Lady Luck was going to make the decision for the tribe. Jessica sensed she would get the black rock and she did. High school Will prayed that he would not be the Chosen one. Will was super upset.

Stupid David put himself on the line of fire by wasting his idol on Ken. I did notice that Sunday did mentioned Ken's name to Jessica.That is why Adam told David to use it on Ken thinking that some of the players had voted against Ken.

I did notice how Bret got verbally mean to David and to Ken. It looks like Bret is now taking chances in speaking out at Tribal Council. It made it clear to the players that Bret is not supportive of his GenX players and most likely wants to now be a part of Zeke's alliance.

Zeke turned his back on Chris which means to Bret that he really isn't safe with Zeke but it is better than to be on the hit list presently.

Hannah turned her back on Zeke so I am guessing she may not be trusted by the other players.

The Young ones now have Will, Adam, Jay, Zeke and Hannah. The GenX has Bret and Sunday as a team who will be joining Zeke's alliance.

David will now have Ken, Will, Hannah for sure in his alliance.

Adam wants Jay on the hit list. Adam also wants David on his hit list too.

It was an exciting and confusing show to watch because all of a sudden it is Zeke against Hannah. But I blame Hannah thinking that she was super safe and didn't need Zeke. Then all of a sudden they are both on the HIT LIST. LucyR.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.