1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Spiciest Dish

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by SAll11, Dec 31, 2019.

1. bull1029

bull1029 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We've got a chicken place in my town like Hattie's. They have four levels of spice--The Nancy (no spice), One Cluck, Two Cluck, and the Hot Mother Clucker. I tried the Two Cluck, and while I liked it, great flavor, I paid a price. I will dial down to One Cluck next time.

In Vegas, I might try and avoid too much spicy food, you know, away from my home base.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Pbtrav

Pbtrav Mid level gambler.....high level drinker!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If any one in the crew goes for a level 10 spice....have the phone ready to take a video! I did level 7 on last trip, and was sweating.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. mescalita

mescalita old and in the way...

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The “suicide” fries at Naked City Pizza will keep your insides burning for a few hours....

4. beuhner

beuhner Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    +1 for Lemongrass. I like spicy food and usually keep the spice level mid tier when ordering. So on my trip there I decided on a five..... I was leaking everywhere!

5. VegasGroove

VegasGroove VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bubbleguts, your table is ready!

6. unomas

unomas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am a spicy food eater, my go to hot sauce is "slap my ass and call my Sally" It's not crazy spicy but it makes my coworker sweat when eating..lol Also, my go to spice is Saint Lucifer, I use it like pepper, basically it's looks like cayenne pepper just tastier and hotter in my opinion.

Having said that while at Le Thai I asked about their spice level and if memory serves right they said between 1 - 5, 5 being the hottest, I opted for 4 and while I ate it, it was too much for me. So, at least while at Le thai I order a spice level of 3 and love it!

Vegas
  7. mikeinctown

mikeinctown High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You won't find many places that offer really spicy food because the ultra low flow toilets mandated by government have issues. :goofy::goofy:

8. bull1029

bull1029 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Back about ten years ago, I ran into a spicy dish at 4Q. Can't recall her name....but maybe this is for another thread.

• Funny Funny x 1