1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Specific questions re: Bally's Sterling Brunch

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by tls030583, Sep 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tls030583

tls030583 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm DYING to try Bally's Sterling Brunch as my husband and I both LOVE seafood and have a hard time getting nice, fresh seafood at home. The problem is -my husband does not care for champagne. Are other adult beverages available at The Sterling Brunch (and included in the price) beyond the lovely champagne?

2. hondo230

hondo230 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No

I have never seen anyone drinking any other alcoholic beverages at the buffet. I'm not a fan of champagne, but I do drink plenty of it at the buffet. Maybe you can purchase some at home and try it. He may just like it. It is Perrier Jouet.

Attached Files:

3. Pinny Long

Pinny Long VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I thought I'd read you could get bloody marys too, but I might be confused with another one. I don't really care about champagne either, but I'll drink plenty of bloodys if they have 'em.

4. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I believe it's just champagne. As mentioned, though, it's Perrier Jouet, which is the good stuff; actual Champagne, not just sparkling wine. Retails for about $40 a bottle by me. I'm not a huge fan either but I'd still go and drink as much of it as I could.

5. Brensan

Brensan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just looked it up and they advertise a "complete dessert and drink menu", and say "Tempting desserts and time-appropriate drinks (mimosas, anyone?) round out the selections"
    Sounds great! I'll check it out in a couple of weeks and report back!

6. tls030583

tls030583 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the info! I've made reservations for 11am on 10/7. Is that too late? Should we go earlier?

7. Pinny Long

Pinny Long VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Their website says the brunch is until 2:30pm, so I'd think that would be fine. You're not planning on gorging for more than 3.5 hours, are you?

I'm never up early and if it were me I'd likely make it for around 12. Eat a light dinner the night before. Play some games in the morning. Get a raging appetite going, and then start scarfing like a freed prisoner.

8. PrincessaMyron

PrincessaMyron Low-Roller

Slight Discount

Greetings - Just thought I'd chime in and let you know if you show your player's club card, there's an itty bitty discount for the basic level of the player's club = maybe 5-10%, but anything helps.

I've only seen PJ Champagne and I'd suspect anything else would be available, but not included in the buffet price.

Happy eating!
    lauren in TX

9. Username

Username VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We were there in April and only Champagne and coffee is included in the price......and we made our reservations using our players card and NO DISCOUNT was included....HOWEVER, it did get us in the VIP section and have our own waiter "Duff".......he was FANTASTIC....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.