1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Spanish Trail Golf Course

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Bookie21, Feb 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bookie21

Bookie21 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm in town this weekend from Canada, and booked a tee time this Saturday at Spanish Trail as it was a fair price at $75. Anyone here play it? What is it like? I've played The Las Vegas Country Club, Siena, Lexington, Badlands previously. All were decent but not great. Thanks for any insight

2. GamblingGolfer

GamblingGolfer High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We played it a couple of years ago and have tried to get back, but lack of available times and price have deterred us. I see some times are now showing up on GolfNow. I think we got it for about $55 back then. $75 is fair.

There are three nines. We played the two, westerly ones (can't remember names). It was in good shape with interesting holes ... the kind of course that you want to play again after seeing it once. As I recall, the greens were quite fast (although nothing compared to the putting green, which seemed about 15 on the stimp. Make sure you play the correct tees according to your handicap/usual score.

We'll be there in three weeks and hope to get on it again.

Have fun!

GG

3. ken2v

ken2v Wish I was in Bend

America's most valuable agricultural expanse
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's a mid-tier play, and it certainly gained from the redesign, wow, a decade ago, I'd guess.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.