1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Southwest drink coupon question

Discussion in 'Coupons & Sweepstakes' started by dtmk66, Feb 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dtmk66

dtmk66 Welcome to Las Vegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can you order a double if you have 2 drink coupons on Southwest? How do you get the little bottles of booze so you can mix it yourself?

2. freez111

freez111 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i have asked for a double and they poured both in the little plastic cup. It was a stiff one. they only took one ticket at that time but i think that was just an error on her part. I have never asked for the bottles for me to pour. i think they try to keep a handle on them going out. interested in seeing other replies.
    cheers!

3. TXactuarial

TXactuarial High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used 8 coupons at the same time so I could take those little bottles to go. Turns out they dont give you the lid.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. grosx2

grosx2 Have fun storming the castle!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just ask for "two bottles of [liquor] and a can of [mixer]"....they will bring them unmixed.

5. Jmaldonado

Jmaldonado Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I usually get the bottles when they drop the drink off. Like I mix it my self.

6. bubbakitty

bubbakitty Doing retirement again and happily so....

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The cups are small. You can easily mix two drinkable bloody’s with one bottle. When you order just ask for the bottle to mix yourself. A refill takes care of the other 1/2 of the bottle. No big deal.

At last, and finally it's close.
  7. subafrk

subafrk Longing to be sipping a Scotch at the Cromwell...

Trips to Las Vegas:
    On my flights home from work, I always order a Dewar's double on the rocks. They usually bring it ready to serve, sometimes it's a cup of ice with 2 opened, topless mini bottles, and a few times they've just given me the closed bottles with a cup of ice. If they ask for a drink ticket, I give them 2. Honestly though, maybe it's just my defeated after a long week of work face, but they rarely ask for my tickets. I always have them queued up just in case though.

Quick trip
  8. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have noticed on the past few flights they are much tighter on collection money or coupons compared to last year.

9. johnjagg

johnjagg Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I always say, "I'd like to pour it myself" and have received the cup of ice, bottle, and can of seltzer every time. Maybe once or twice when they've forgotten and brought a premixed, they brought another for free.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.